2

Y/N's P.O.V

1 hour earlier

Today's my first day working at bighit modeling.

A few weeks ago I got a job offer to be a photographer for the company.

I've been a photographer for 2 years now but I've never worked with a company before.

I've always done solo offers for people when they ask me but never anything like this.

I've heard a lot of good things about bighit modeling and it made me excited to work with them.

I stepped inside of the bighit building when Mr. Choi, the man who hired me aporocahed me.

"Hello Y/N and welcome to bighit modeling" he said reaching his hand out to shake mine.

I shook his hand.

"Hello Mr. Choi"

"Come on let me show you the photo room and your office"

I followed him.

We reached a room and walked inside.The room was tiny and cute.

"This will be your office and where you can edit your photos or develop them."

"Ahh the photo shoot will be starting soon you can take a look around then meet on set so we can begin. The model you will be taking photos for is Kim Taehyung. Here's your badge and I'll see you soon" he continued and left

"Thank You. Bye."

I looked around the room for a bit then I grabbed my camera and my things and  began walking around the building.

The building was pretty huge.

There was one specific hallway that really intrigued me.

Down the entire hallway were photos of all the models that work here.

All the models are beautiful.

A certain photo really caught my eye towards the end of the hallway.

It was a boy with blonde hair and piercings on his ears.His top lip was beautifully curved and he had such beautiful eyes.

He had angel kisses all over his face like one on his lip, one on the bridge of his nose and under his eye.

He truly was a gorgeous man.

I looked at the name plate under the picture.

"Kim Taehyung" it read

"Oh so he's my model. Interesting" I said to myself.

I looked at the clock realizing that I have to head to the photo shoot set soon.

When I arrived on set everything was set up and staff were running around doing some last minute touch ups.

I put my bag down to take out my camera and begin setting up my equipment.

Once everything was set up I glanced up to see a boy walking on set.

That must be Taehyung I should go introduce myself.

I walked up to him

"Hello I'm Y/N I'll be your new photographer from now on I hope we can work well together" I said reaching my hand out to shake his hand.

He looked at me attempting to smile and ignored my handshake

That was rude.

"Ok let's get this started and over with" he said announcing to everyone