7

Today I was doing a photo shoot for a different model.

I haven't seen Taehyung much since the day of the meeting and I've avoided him any time he was around.

My model for today was getting an outfit change for the last shots that I needed to take and I was sitting down looking at the previous photos that I took on my monitor as I waited.

"Wow you really take amazing photos" a voice whispered in my ear.

I got up and turned around.

Taehyung stood there smiling at me.

"Oh did I startle you? I'm sorry" he smiled.

"Why are you here?"

"Are you not happy to see me? I even skipped my meeting to come and see you."

Mr. Choi was right.

"Why are you going around skipping meetings and coming here to see me?" I yelled not realizing that my voice escalated.

Staff began staring at me and I felt a bit embarrassed.

"Why are you so mad at me for? Lately you're always mad at me and you ignore me. I rarely see you now."

He said looking a little sad.

"Can't you see I'm busy right now? I don't have time to conversate so just go back to your meeting before you get in trouble."

"Y/N.." he whispered

"Just go"

"Why are you being like this? I thought we were starting to become friends."

"Taehyung!" a third voice said.

Taehyung and I both turned our heads to see Mr. Choi walking in.

"Taehyung what are you doing here? We have an important meeting to attend and you're roaming around the building bothering people?"

"Hyung that's not what I-"

"Let's go" Mr. Choi said

Taehyung looked at me before he looked back at Mr. Choi and leaving the room.

I kind of felt bad for Taehyung but his career is important and I can't be in the way anymore.

I turned back towards the set and continued with the photo shoot.

*2 hours later*

I finally finished the photo shoot and was heading back to photo room to edit.

I was walking towards the photo room when I saw Taehyung leaning against the wall by the photo room door with his arms crossed and his head down.

He looked up once he realized that I was there.

We looked into each other's eyes.

I walked past him towards the photo room door opening it.

I heard Taehyung's foot steps behind as he followed me inside.

"Y/N" he said.

I ignored him and put my bags down as I took out my camera and sat at my desk so I could start editing.

"Y/N Why are you ignoring me?"

I connected my camera to my computer and began editing.

"I swear if you do-"

His phone began ringing and he answered it.

After he finished talking he hung up.

"Damn it I have to go but do not move I'm coming right back after I'm finished." he said leaving the room.