11

Taehyung's P.O.V

"I thought you told me you wouldn't get caught?" Mr. Choi asked me

"Hyung I did. I made sure no one knew about Y/N and I"

"Then why are you all over the internet?"

"Hyung I don't know?"

"Think carefully Taehyung no one knows about you and Y/N?" Mr. Choi asked.

The person who's been watching me.

I took my phone out of my pocket opening up the messages from the unknown number and showing it to Mr. Choi.

He snatched the phone out of my hand.

"Hey Taehyung! Why didn't you tell me about this earlier? Why didn't you tell me that you're being watched?"

"It only started yesterday"

"Either way I would have found out who this bastard is and stopped them before they revealed your relationship."

"This is my mess and I need to fix it"

I grabbed my phone back from Mr. Choi and began walking away.

Y/N grabbed my hand stopping me.

"Taehyung..." she looked at me with tears forming in her eyes."

"What if this perosn does something to you? What if they try to hurt you? Maybe we shouldn't have started dating" she continued.

I grabbed lifted her head making her look at me.

"Listen to me. Nothing's going to happen to me and were still going to date. Nothing's going to stop me from being with you"

I wipped away her tears that had already rolled down her face and kissed her soft lips before leaving.

Reporters were still outside. I went throught the back again so I could get to my car.

While sitting in the car I opened up the messages from the unknown number looking for the address and starting my car.

**

I arrived at a brick wall buliding in an isolated neighborhood.

I checked my phone again making sure that this was the correct address.

After confirming I walked up to the builidng knocking on the door.

I stood there for about 5 minutes and no one came to open the door.

I got impatient and reached for the door knob and it was unlocked.

This seemed sketchy but I opened the door and walked inside.

I walked down a hallway that lead me to an open space.

I looked foward in the empty and saw a desk and a person sitting at the desk with a hoodie on.

"Who are you?" I asked.

The person looked up. They were farther away from me so I couldn't get a clear image of how he looked like.

"Don't you remeber me?" the guy spoke up.

I began walking towards him.

I walked towards him until I was stood in front of him.

I looked at him and I suddenly remebered.

He was the guy who had his hands wrapped around Y/N's neck that one night.

I began to feel angry.

"So you do remember me?"

"I've gotten better since you last saw me and I got out of jail"

"Why did they let a bastard like you get away" I yelled.

"Because the girl didn't get hurt did she?"

"You still touched her"

He chuckled.

"If you hadn't got in the way you would have never been in this situation"

I leaned in to punch him but he grabbed my arm stopping me.

"I suggest you dont do that if you want to protect that little girlfriend of yours after all you're relationship is all over the internet"

I yanked my arm away from him sitting down at a seat nearby.

He sat down across from me.

"First let me introduce myself. I'm Cameron"

He reached his hand to shake mine but I slapped it away.

"What do you want with my girlfriend and I? Why are you watching and following me?"

He sat back and ran his finger across his bottom lip.

"Pay back for what you did to me"

"Ha like that's going to happen"

"Fine. Maybe I should continue what I didn't finish with her and more" he said licking his lips then biting it.

Feeling my blood heat up from anger I got up pushing away the table that was separating us and grabbed Cameron's collar forcing him to stand up.

"I swear if you lay a finger on my girlfriend again I'll kill you with my bare hands." I pushed him away causing him to fall down.

I turned around walking away and leaving the buliding.

**

It had already gotten late.

After leaving the building I just sat in my car thinking.

All I could think about was Y/N and how I can protect her.

I started my car and drove home.

**

I was walking up to the front porch of my house.

I looked over to see Y/N sitting down on the floor in front of my door.

Her head was down in her lap so she didn't notice that I was there.

"Y/N?" I whispered catching her attention.

She lifted her head as she looked at me and got up.

"Taehyung I waited for you at bighit but you didn't show up so I thought you went home so I came here and you weren't here either so I-"

I cut her off by pulling her into my arms hugging her.

I'm just so stressed out with everthing that has been going on and I just need to be in her arms.

I could tell that she was surprised since she didn't hug me back. But soon I felt her tiny arms wrap around my waist.

Because of our height difference I'm able to rest my head on top of hers as I closed my eyes.

"I won't ask you what happened or what he said all I'm going to tell you is that I'm proud of you. I know you try your hardest to protect the people you care about and I'm so grateful for you." Y/N said.

I felt my heart warm up.

I felt all of my worries and all of my stress vanish.

All from her words.