9

"What's going on?" I asked them both.

Y/N looked at me.

"Taehyung I-"

"Y/N come with me" Mr. Choi said and she began walking away.

I grabbed her arm stopping her.

"Y/N isn't going anywhere unless you tell me what's going on."

Mr. Choi looked at me and sighed.

"I asked Y/N to ignore you for me."

I felt betrayed.

"Why would you tell her to do that?" I asked him.

"I really needed you to focus on this opportunity and she seemed to be your distraction. You'd always skip meetings to go and see her. That's why I asked her to do that."

"She's not a distraction to me" I said grabbing Y/N's hand and holding it tightly.

Her head was down but she looked up at me with such hope in her eyes.

"Y/N is really imortant to me" I continued.

"Taehyung I don't have a problem with you dating but what will happened if the press finds out you have a thing for your photographer?"

I looked at Y/N.

"That won't happened. I'll protect her and keep her away from the media. I can still be with her and not have anything happen to her or my career."

Mr. Choi just starred at me.

"If that's what you really want then fine. But you need to make sure this doesn't reach the media especially now that it's been confirmed that you'll be on the cover of Vogue Magazine if anyone finds out about the both of you it won't be good for us or Vogue."

"I'll make sure it won't happened."

Mr. Choi looked at Y/N then at me.

"Okay then." and he left the room.

I turned to look at Y/N. She looked a little worried.

"Taehyung are you sure about this? If you're career gets jeopardized it'll be my fault."

"Don't worry nothing will happened and it won't be your fault so don't blame yourself."

She smiled at me.

"Since that's been cleared up I want to ask this question again for the third and hopefully final time."

"Y/N do you want to go out with me?"

She began laughing.

"Yes I do."

I smiled and pulled her closer to me her and leaving kisses all over her cheeks and lips.

"Taehyung!" she said while laughing and trying to push me away.

**

Today's the Vogue photoshoot.

The photo shoot is going to be shot at Vogue and they already have a photographer set up so Y/N wouldn't be coming today.

Y/N is my first girlfriend so I'm not sure how to act sometimes around her cause I don't want her to feel uncomfortable around me.

After today's shoot I want to surprise her after she finishes with work just cause I want to see her.

**

I walked into the Vogue building with Mr. Choi.

A woman approached me.

"Hello Mr. Taehyung I'll be your stylist for today if you're ready you can follow me and we can get your hair and make up done."