5

2 days later

                         Y/N's P.O.V

We came back from our trip to Korea about 2 days ago.

We didn't stay long because Taehyung was only scheduled to walk the runway on day one of fashion week.

We had the option to stay longer but Taehyung has a photoshoot sceduled for today.

The trip to Korea was amazing and I wished we could have stayed a little longer.

Today's photo shoot for Taehyung is going to be shot at the beach.

Bighit collabed with a swimsuit company and Taehyung's going to do a photo shoot today to model some of their pieces.

It was early in the morning so I was pretty tiered.

I set up my camera stand in the sand and put my camera on top of it.

Taehyung wasn't ready yet and I was really hungry so I decided to go to the table full of food that had been prepared for the staff.

There was so much to choose from but I was craving bagels.

"Where are the bagels?" I whispered as I walked down the really long table.

I finally spot the bagels and there was only one left.

"Jackpot" I reached for the bagel when a hand reached for it before me.

I looked up to see Taehyung looking at me.

His hair was all flowy and he had a headband on. He had minimal makeup on so you can really see how beautiful he really is.

He was wearing a swimsuit that was skin tight and really complemented his body.

I found him extremly attractive and I just couldn't keep my eyes off him.

"Uh Y/N?" I heard Taehyung's deep voice say.

"Mhm?"

"I said you could have it" he said talking about the bagel.

I completely forgot that I was hungry.

"Oh it's alright I'll just eat this" I said grabbing a banana and walking back to set.

After I finished my banana I turned my camera on so I could start the shoot.

"Okay ready on set" I announced.

Taehyung came on set.

Makeup artists and stylist came to do some last minute touches on him before starting.

Once he was positioned I started.

Taehyung effortlessly posed in front of the camera.

The end result of the photos were so beautiful. Taehyung really knows how to deliver amazing photos.

*after shoot*

The photo shoot went very smoothly and quicker than usual.

Staff were packing up all of the equipment in the car and cleaning up.

I wasn't going to leave just yet. The weather was  beautiful today and the beach looked so pretty that I wanted to take some shots of the beach.

"Bye Mr. Choi" I said waving at the van that him and Taehyung were in.

"Are you sure that you don't want to ride with us?" he asked

"I'm okay I want to stay a little longer and I'll just take the bus."