6

Taehyung's P.O.V

"Date me" I told Y/N, actually meaning it.

I don't know when it came to be but I realized that I really like Y/N.

I realized I liked her when she wasn't around and I missed her, I realized I liked her when she was alone and I wanted to be with her, I realized I liked her when I would see her and suddenly want to just be with her.

I would feel all theses things about her and I just knew I had developed feelings for her.

Y/N looked surprised at my words.

"Im joking" I lied.

I didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable.

I know she doesn't feel the same way about me.

Since she started working at bighit I've done nothing but bother her and now she got hurt because of me.

Why would she date someone like me?

After our goodbyes Y/N left the car going inside and I drove back home.

**

When I got home I walked into the kitchen grabbing a bottle of water.

While I was drinking my water I looked at the kitchen counter to see Y/N's camera.

"Oh I forgot to give this to her." I said picking up the camera.

I looked at the camera turning it on.

Once it turned on the first thing that showed up on the screen was the picture of Y/N that I took earlier.

She looked so beautiful.

I smiled at myself.

How should I return it to her? I thought

"Well now she needs to rest so I'll return it to her tomorrow when I see her at work." I said

*the next day*

I arrived at bighit and immediately walked to the photo room so I could return Y/N's camera to her.

I opened the door to the photo room and saw that it was empty.

"I thought she'd be here by now" I said walking inside.

I walked inside the room looking around.

The decorations in the room match Y/N's personality perfectly.

All sorts of pictures hung on the wall above her desk.

"Can I help you?" I heard a voice say.

I turned around to see Y/N standing by the door with her arms crossed.

"Um I was waiting for you"

"What is it?" she asked as she began walking towards me.

"I forgot to give this back to you" I said showing her the camera.

"My camera!" her face lit up from the sight of the camera.

"Thank you so much I thought I lost it."

I smiled at how excited she looks.

"Oh how's your forehead?"

"It's good it's healing pretty fast"

"That's a relief"

"Oh I heard that there is a meeting today?" she asked

"Oh I almost forgot yes there is one in Mr. Choi's office."

"Want to go there together?"

"Sure"

Y/N and I left the photo room and walked to Mr. Choi's office together.

                        Y/N's P.O.V

*the meeting*

"Ok everyone thank you for showing up to this important meeting" Mr. Choi said and everyone began clapping.

"So I called you all here because Taehyung has been chosen to be a possible model for the cover of Vogue Magazine. Taehyung is up against other models so it won't be easy to get this opportunity."

"If we're able to accomplish this Taehyung will get a lot of acknowledgment and a lot more fans. So I need us to really step up our game and work hard for this to actually come true." Mr. Choi said finishing off his statement.

"Well that's all for todays meeting you guys are dismissed."

I got up with eveyone one else and began walking away.

"Uh Y/N could you stay after?" Mr Choi said.

I stopped walking and waited until everyone exited the room before I sat back down.

"Yes Mr. Choi?"

"So obviously you heard about this amazing opportunity that Taehyung could get and I've been meaning to talk to you about something."

"Yes"

"So it seems like you and Taehyung have gotten a lot closer recently?"

"Um yes sort of"

"Well because of this Taehyung has been very distracted"

"How so?" I asked curiously

"Well he skips important meetings that I have with companies and escapes from me whever I try to take him somewhere and when I call him to ask him where he is his answer is that he's with you"

I never knew that.

"Well um-"

"I need you to do the biggest favor for me and try to avoid Taehyung as much as you can. This opportunity is very important and I need Taehyung to stay focus. And you seem to be his distraction."

That made my heart hurt a little. That I'd be a distraction to Taehyung.

"So by all means please ignore him for me ok?"

I don't want to ignore Taehyung.

I actually started to devolp feeling for him and want to spend more time with him and I always want to be around him.

But I also don't want to be in the way of his career.

"Ok I will do so"

"Great. Thank you very much I knew I could count on you."

I got up and walked out of his office.

I closed the door and leaned against it closing my eyes.

I feel horrible.

"Whats wrong? Why did he ask you to stay after?"

I opened my eyes to see Taehyung standing in front of me.

I looked into his dark brown eyes.

I can't believe I have been a distraction for him and his job. And now I have to ignore him and basically remove myself from his life.

The timing is just horrible, especially now that I have been starting to develop feelings him.

I got off from leaning against the door and walked past Taehyung walking away.

He grabbed my arm and turned me around.

"Y/N what's wrong? Did I do something wrong?"

My heart felt like it shattered. How could I ignore this boy? How could I ignore the boy who has my heart?

I removed my arm from Taehyung's grip.

"Just leave me alone" I said and walked away.

I went back into the photo room closing the door.

I leaned against the door sliding down until I sat on the floor.

"I'm sorry I'm doing this to you Taehyung" I whispered to myself as I put my head down into my arms.

I hate that I have to do this to you once I've realized how clear my feelings are for you.