C|03: I'm Yours

Z O E 'S P O V

We had arrived from the grocery store and were laying on Blake's bed, exhausted. Blake had turned on the tv, we were watching Dirty Dancing.

"We have a month before class starts." I said as commercials started.

"Yes." Blake answered. "We should make the most of it. After all, we're all alone. It's like our little vacation." he added kissing me.

"I can't decide whether that sounded creepy or like a good idea." I chuckled.

"Oh I'm always watching and when you least expect it..." he paused.

"I'll attack!" he screamed as he started trickling me.

"Bla-a-a-a- k-ee!!!!! Stoooooop" I said trying to get out of his grip.

"No." he said still tickling me.

"Please! Please! I'll do whatever you want!" I said. It probably wasn't the best thing to say to Blake since he is... a little overwhelmed with the whole 'we-have-the-house-for-ourselves-situation'.

"Whatever I want?" he asked smirking.

"Oh no no no." I said.

You can infer we didn't actually get much rest that night. I bet we made a great first impression for our neighbors. I'm suprised they didn't complain over the loud noises.

~~~¤~~~

I opened my eyes slowly to the sun hitting my face. I quickly rolled on Blake's side of the bed to find him gone as the strong smell of bacon filled the room. I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and made my way downstairs, still half-asleep.

His perfect figure stood by the stove as he prepared our breakfast.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Please don't burn our breakfast. I'm STARVING." I said as I sat in one of the kitchen stools. He laughed as he turned around.

"You know I'm a great cook." He said as we walked closer, pecking my lips.

"I'll give you that." I said smiling.

"I mean, I cooked for our first date and I bet that I swept you off your feet the second you tasted my food." He said hugging me.

"Not quite. Your cooking skills are really good but that wasn't what swept me off my feet." I said shaking my head slowly.

"Really? What was?" He asked chuckling.

"Just, everything." I said putting my hands around his neck. He smiled widely.

"Do you remember the song we danced to?" He asked.

"Of course. It was Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran. God I love that song." I said hugging him.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I smiled. He walked over to the stove again.

"Uh, Zoe?" He asked as he turned around to face me.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"By any chance, did you call your parents last night and told them we got here safely?" He asked.

"OH MY GOD NO! MOM SHOULD BE DYING BY NOW!" I said realizing my phone had died and I forgot to charge it.

"Where's your phone?" I asked Blake.

"Upstairs, by the bed." He said before I ran upstairs to get it.

I quickly called my mom's phone. She picked up after the first ring.

*PHONE CALL*

Mom: ¿ Zoe estás bien? ¿Me quieres matar de un infarto?! Te he llamado más de 30 veces y no contestas el maldito teléfono!

Me: Sorry Ma. My phone died and I forgot to charge it. We're okay. We got home yesterday, it was almost 6 PM and then went grocery shopping.

Mom: Que bueno que están bien.
¿Y cómo esta la casa? ¿Les gusta?

Me: It's beautiful! We love it, seriously! It's amazing, thank you! Blake is head over heels about it! It's perfect.

Mom: I'm glad you guys love it honey. How's Blake?

Me: oh he's fine. He's downstairs preparing some breakfast. I'll tell him to call you guys later.

Mom: okay. I'll tell your father to call you later because he's working right now. And how did you sleep?

Me: No problem, I'll just text him. We slept perfectly. The bed is really comfortable.

Mom: you guys had sex didn't you?

Me: ¡Mamá!

Mom: tell me you at least used protection.

Me: oh god. Yes mother, of course.

Mom: okay then. I have to go nena, I got rounds. I love you guys! Take care.

Me: okay, we love you more. Bye.

*END OF PHONE CALL*

I went downstairs and Blake was serving me breakfast.

"Mom says she loves you and that she's glad that you loved the house." I said as I took a piece of bacon from his plate and ate it.

"Zoe! You have a plate for a reason." He said annoyed. He hates it when I steal food from his plate.

"So, what are we going to do today?" I asked.

"You sound just like Phineas." He said. We both love Phineas and Ferb.

"Very funny." I said sarcastically. He laughed.

"A Phineas and Ferb marathon wouldn't be so bad, now that I think about it." He said.

"Oh my god yeesss." I said.

"Okay then." He smiled.

We ate our breakfast and chatted for a while until Blake picked me up and put me on his shoulder, even though he knows how much I hate it, and carried me upstairs. We spent the rest of the day watching Phineas and Ferb as we ate ice cream.

§ Word Count: 921 §

A/N: hello my lovely readers!! Here's chapter four! I hope you guys like it even tho it's unedited. Please please please, vote & recommend if you like the story. I hope you all have a wonderful day ✨
Your girl, Ellie 💞
PEACE ✌