1| 𝓞𝓝𝓔

HaJin's view

"HaJin-ah!"

I turned to where I heard the voice calling me and saw my bestfriend running in the hallway to my locker where I stood up.

"Heyyyyyy."

She clung her arm around my shoulder while walking towards our class.

"So, I heard Jungkook and Sandra had their anniversary yesterday. It's a bit shocking that Jungkook lasted in a relationship that long."

I rolled my eyes.

"I don't care if he's dating or not, or his relationship is going well. He's not special to me anyway," I said and walked ahead of her.

"Heol..stop lying to me."

"I'm not lying."

I sat on my desk and took out my phone and began surfing the internet.

"Just admit it. You still like him."

"Oh shut it. I don't," I said and stopped paying attention to her further mumblings.

...

I went inside my bedroom, trust-falling my body on the cozy bed. It's great that the school teachers had an important meeting. I'm really tired.

The familiar knocking of my brother was heard and I got up to open it, only to see his handsome face smiling at me.

"What is it?"

"Ms. Lee said to come down to eat breakfast," my brother said.

I was confused of what he said.

"Breakfast? But it's noon. I already ate breakfast this morning."

"Oh, I meant lunch," he chuckled at himself for being mistaken about breakfast and lunch.

"I'll go down. Did you eat already?"

"Yes," he said, and left right after.

I closed the door and went to my closet room. I unbottoned my uniform and changed into some comfortable clothes that I could find in my closet and hurriedly went to the dining area.

Delicious lunch was properly served on the fancy long table. I sat on one of the chairs and ate the served food.

Skipping the eating part

My parents are at work, the maids are cleaning, the guards are obviously guarding, and my brother is busy enjoying his whole afternoon without school because the teachers also had a meeting, so he just stayed inside his room playing his laptop, while me, I was alone in the living room watching television because I have no one to talk to.

People in this house are busy doing something, so might as well listen to people who are speaking inside the television. Atleast I can hear a human speak even if it's tv version.

Few minutes later, someone called me. It turned out that it was my mom.

"HaJin, hurry up and change. Come here at the company, we need to talk to you," my mom demanded.

"Now?"

"Yes now, it's important."