31| 𝓣𝓗𝓘𝓡𝓣𝓨-𝓞𝓝𝓔

March 25th

"And....cut!" The director said.

The staffs came running towards us, giving us water bottles and wiping our dripping sweats because of this tiring shooting.

We're here at the set where we are going to shoot for the advertisement of the hotel. We shooted at a place that's kinda big, where we should have our shoot. I wondered at first why we're here, but I saw a green screen behind us, so I'm thinking that they'll just edit that we're in the hotel.

The director called us again and Jungkook and I went to him. He gave us back our scripts and made us rehearse them again. After we were done rehearsing, we went back to shoot.

After the whole 7 hours of shooting, we're finally done. We went back to the dressing room and changed back to our clothes. I went out of the dressing room and went to Jungkook. He and I talked for awhile, then the director came to us and bowed.

"Job well done Mr. and Mrs. Jeon, this will earn lots of viewers and the hotel will have more customers after this is shown."

"That's great to hear. Thanks for the help Younghoon," Jungkook said and the director, Younghoon, had a smile pasted on his beautiful face.

"So when can we let people see it?" I asked curiously.

"That would be tomorrow Mrs. Jeon."

I blushed a bit after hearing him say "Mrs. Jeon." I'm just not used to people calling me a Jeon.

"Oh, okay.."

He bowed again and left us. Jungkook and I then left the set and he drove us home.

Too tired to use my phone, I closed my eyes, enjoying the comfy feeling of sitting on the couch. My mind was already planning on resting, so I stood up and informed Jungkook that I'll head to bed already. I took a quick shower first before going to bed.

Morning

Smelling the good odor from outside of my room, my eyes fluttered open. The smell of doenjang had me get up from bed and immediately go to the bathroom.

(A/N: I don't know if its dwenjang or doenjang. But let's just use doenjang even if we're not sure😂)

Brushing my teeth, I already thought of the food being cooked in the kitchen. I did my morning routine first before running as fast as I can to the kitchen.

There I saw Jungkook cooking while looking at his iPad. Probably searching on how to cook it. I went to him and hugged him from the back.

"Oh you're awake," he said and peeked on the iPad's screen before continuing to cook.

"It's a miracle that you're cooking, you don't even know how to cook," I teased.

"I asked Jin hyung to send instructions so I know, so just wait until I finish this."

I let go of hugging him and looked at the doenjang he was making. Well, it looks good.

It should taste good like how it looks.

Finally, he was done and prepared it on the table. We both tried it and it was delicious!

I thought he doesn't know how to cook.. I thought. Oh yeah..Jin oppa.

We both dig in and I admit, it really tastes good.

I was the one who washed the dishes since he was the one who cooked. Once I finished cleaning the plates and also the kitchen, I went to his room, only to find him all ready, just combing his hair. I walked to him and handed him his phone that he left downstairs.