22| 𝓣𝓦𝓔𝓝𝓣𝓨-𝓣𝓦𝓞

(Skipped) Time to go back home
4:27 pm

We're now inside the plane for our flight to Seoul. I took out my earbuds and picked an english song from my playlist. It began playing and I just smiled at the thought of the meaningful lyrics of the song.

And now my favorite part..

I knew I loved you then
But you'd never know
'Cause I played it cool when I was scared of letting go
I knew I needed you
But I never showed
But I wanna stay with you
Until we're grey and old
Just say you won't let go

I hummed as I listened to the rest of the song. Then I felt something wet on my cheeks. I realized that it was wet because of tears. I stopped the music and immediately wiped the tears that were continuing to fall down my cheeks.

"Are you okay? Why did you cry?"

Jungkook looked at me with worry by the look of his eyes.

"It's nothing, just dust," I said as I continued to wipe my cheeks because of tears.

"But we're in the plane, dusts can't be here," he said.

Oh yeah I forgot..

"Umm..I just felt like crying."

Okay okay, so..I'm the type of person who easily cries.

...

We arrived at the airport and we took our suitcases from the waiting area. Then we went out and waited for our service to come fetch us. A car stopped in front of us and the carwindow slid down.

"Let's go," Jin oppa said and smiled.

Jungkook took both our suitcases and placed them in Jin oppa's car. I sat at the backseat and Jungkook sat infront. Not even sitting beside me when he knows I'm really tired. Wow, what a great husband *sarcasm there*

...

We arrived in our house and Jin oppa said that he'll be the one to carry my suitcase. I agreed and went inside the house and into my room. I jumped on the bed and spread my arms. Wooo~ I'm so tireddddddd

My door was being knocked and I groaned tiredly.

"It's open," I said then that person went in.

I got up and looked at the person and it was just Jin oppa, carrying my suitcase.

"Thanks oppa."

I smiled.

"I should go now, take care, okay?"

He patted my shoulder and with that, he left my room. He really acts as my brother. How I wish to have an older sibling that's good-looking, smart, kind, and talented.

Hmm..how lucky would I be if he was my brother.

I looked at the clock being hung on my wall and it was 5 in the afternoon. I tied my hair into a bun and took my towel and clothes and went to the bathroom and did a 15-minute shower.