23| 𝓣𝓦𝓔𝓝𝓣𝓨-𝓣𝓗𝓡𝓔𝓔

Jungkook's view

The hyungs and I agreed to meet at our usual restaurant. They said they have work, but they'll make themselves free for me.

Perks of being the maknae

I looked at HaJin and smiled at her. She just replied with a confused expression.

"The hyungs said we can see them," I said and she clapped happily. "Go get dressed now."

She nodded and went to her room. I also went to my room and changed.

...

I was waiting outside her room wearing a white oversized-shirt, gray pants, and Timberland shoes. Then she went out of her room wearing a striped black and white shirt, white ripped-jeans, and black Puma. Also using her white slingbag and her hair tied into a ponytail.

We both went out of the house and rode my car. We both put on our seatbelts and went to this restaurant where the hyungs told me to meet them.

We finally went in and a waiter came walking towards us.

"How may I help you sir Jungkook?" He asked politely. Well obviously he knows me. BTS and I often come here so yeah, they know us.

"Are my friends here?" I asked and he nodded.

"Right this way sir."

He lead me the way and I was just following him while HaJin was behind me. We finally found them and the waiter left us.

"Jungkook!" They all stood up and hugged me.

"H—hyungs, I—I c—can't breathe," I said and they immediately let go of hugging me.

I cleared my throat and they looked at the person beside me and they all smiled.

"HaJin~"

Jin hyung went to her.

"Oppa!"

She quickly hugged Jin hyung. Jin hyung also hugged her and I..kinda felt some jealousy hitting me.

She doesn't hug me like that.

"Nae dongsaeng~"

He let go and ruffled her hair. She just chuckled and smiled.

"Okay, it's like you only see Jin hyung and we're not here," Jimin hyung chimed in and she giggled and waved at them.

"Mianhae. Annyeong~" She said and they all smiled, including me. We all sat down.

"Would you like to order something?" I asked her since we sat beside each other. She nodded and I called out the waiter, which was the same waiter who showed us to where my hyungs are.

"What would you like?" The waiter asked, handing us the menu.

"I'll just have water," I said and he nodded. He looked at HaJin and waited for her order, while she's busy looking for what she'll order from the menu.

"Umm..I'll just have spicy rice cakes please," she replied.

"How about drinks Miss?"

"Soda would be okay."

"Alright Miss."

He started writing her orders on a piece of paper.