32| 𝓣𝓗𝓘𝓡𝓣𝓨-𝓣𝓦𝓞

Jungkook's view

A month already passed of confessing, going out with the hyungs, and staying with HaJin. That month that I spent with her was really fun and was filled with love. We both didn't fight nor argue, we were just having happiness and love in our relationship.

Sometimes our parents also asked when they're going to see little kids running around the house, HaJin and I just chuckle at them everytime they ask about it. Actually, we both hadn't thought of having one yet. We wanted to spend our time with each other first, we want to be happy with each other first.

"Yah Jungkook-ah!"

She snapped her fingers infront of my face.

"Earth to Jungkook???"

She waved her hand infront of me.

I forgot I was out of our world since I was busy talking inside my mind. I gave her a warm smile.

"Are you okay? What happened to you? You stared at me for almost 10 minutes now and you were like out an idiot smiling at me. What were you thinking about?"

She scooted closer to me.

"I was thinking about our happy life being together, our love for each other," I replied and hugged her. "Babe?"

"Hm?"

"I love you.."

As I said that, she blushed. Well who's the person who can't blush when you just heard those three words that can eventually melt someone's heart in an instance from someone so good looking as me?

"I love you too.." She replied and I pecked her cheek.

She snuggled closer to me and hugged me tightly.

"Jungkook-ah..sh—should we have a child already? I mean, our parents are really pressuring us..coz—"

She was stuttering, I really want to laugh but just kept it inside. Before she could finish, I cutted her.

"It's up to you HaJin. But..I also want to have a child already. It's fun to see your mini-me, like you can see your little self in the child.."

"Hmm..I also want to have but..let's just think about it.." She said and I nodded.

I really have no problem if she wants us to have a child. Infact I would be really happy to have a child of my own, especially if the mother is the woman I love.

We continued hugging until we both fell asleep on her bed that I completely forgot that I have my own room. How can you blame me? The bed was so soft that it's like it was calling me to sleep on it.

Morning

I woke up with this pretty woman still hugging me. I smiled as I gently removed her arm from my waist. I got up from the bed slowly to not wake my beautiful wife up.

I did my routine of the morning in my room's bathroom. I then went out in a black robe and a hair that's dripping wet. I dried it with a towel and then with the hair dryer.

I walked to the walking closet and wore my house clothes first. Running downstairs with the iPad held by my hand, I went to the kitchen. I then phoned Jin hyung with a text message.