4; Captain Jack Sparrow

The fear of losing Elizabeth to a watery grave hit Felicity full force as she followed her guardian and the rest of the navy to the docks, near the Dauntless

The fear of losing Elizabeth to a watery grave hit Felicity full force as she followed her guardian and the rest of the navy to the docks, near the Dauntless. She tried to steady herself when they arrived at the scene, but the rapid beating of her heart betrayed her. She had hoped the only despair she would feel was the announcement of James' betrothal to Elizabeth, but this was far worse. Felicity didn't know what she would do if she lost Elizabeth.

She recognized the two navy privates instantly from all her time around James, but the third man puzzled her. He was dressed in tatters, with the only thing of value on him being his gun, sword, and a hat, although the hat was a nice touch. The man in question was leaning over a nearly naked Elizabeth with something in his hand as the young woman tried to catch her breath.

The pirate medallion.

"Where did you get that?" The man asked.

Elizabeth didn't have time to reply as James quickly brandished his new sword and placed it on the side of the man's neck, "On your feet."

The man was quick to comply with the Commodore's orders and stood to his feet with his hands raised in defeat. As soon as she was free, Elizabeth raced over to where her father and companion were waiting. Felicity pulled her into a tight hug as Governor Swann proceeded to cover his daughter with his jacket. The redhead helped Elizabeth hide the medallion all the while her eyes never leaving the strange man. It seemed he was just as curious about her as he stared her down. Felicity watched as one of the privates discarded Elizabeth's corset and pointed towards her rescuer as if to blame him for having a good idea.

"Elizabeth! Are you all right?" Governor Swann asked as he checked his daughter for injury.

"Yes, father." Elizabeth responded, although Felicity could already see her lips turning a pale blue.

Felicity wrapped Elizabeth in her arms and used her body heat to warm her. The young girl's teeth chatter, but it seemed that was the last thing on her mind as she protested having her rescuer killed. Felicity was quite shocked at how determined Elizabeth was to set her savior free. If it were up to her he looked like a homeless beggar, or worse a pirate.