The Daydream

You dress in your favorite pair of skinny jeans, the ones that outline your lower body perfectly, and a simple tank top. As you're brushing your hair, all you can think of is work. You were hired as a stylist for a famous boy band, BTS. Due to high demand for your work, the company decided to exempt you from the need of being married and the age limit. You’ve been daydreaming all morning and before you know it, you're at the company building and your heart is racing. You can't stop thinking about tending to Hoseok and Yoongi as you've done so many times before.

Since you were early to work, you sat in your car allowing yourself to get lost in your thoughts. At first you were thinking about new styles you would like to try on them since they look good with just about any style, but before you realize it those pure thoughts turn into those of lust and desire. You began to imagine Hoseok’s eyes intensely watching you as he often does, but rather than flashing his breathtaking smile that makes your stomach swirl, he clenches your belt, pulling you close to him till he is snug between your quivering thighs. His eyes now on your lips, he’s so close that you can feel his warm breath teasing you. *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Three sharp knocks on your window startle you out of your day dream.
Panting, you looked up to see your smiling co-worker, Jess, looking at you as if she knew what she just interrupted. Jess was the stylist for Jungkook and Namjoon.

"Good Morning [y/n], are you ready for another day of tear jerking labor?" Jess jokingly asked.

"I'm always ready to be with Hoseok” you respond a little too enthusiastically, still distracted by your daydream. Jess just looked at you a little confused before she started laughing. You both enter the unusually quiet and empty building.
The seemingly abandoned room makes you both feel a little tense, but you make your way to the dressing room anyways.

“Ahhh! There you are [y/n]!!!” Hoseok yells out in his naturally loud and lively voice “Have they told you the plan for today?”

“Hoseok-ahh!!! You scared me!!! And no I don't know what's supposed to happen today, do you?” You asked, pleased your voice did not reveal your nervousness.

“We’re each going to do individual shots for some music videos” Yoongi interjects causing both Hoseok and you to jump.

Before you can ask for the line up, Namjoon walks in with a paper that has all the boys in order. Looking at the list you see that Yoongi is 3rd to go while Hoseok is 6th. This gets you excited because as the boys finish they get to leave meaning you'll be alone with Hoseok since Jungkook is never in the dressing room. You know you shouldn't but you begin to think of Hoseok and all the things that could happen.

Before you could get lost in thought again, the director walked in and gave you the specific looks that he wanted for the video. He wants that grungy look again… you love the grunge look on the boys. As soon as the director walks out, Yoongi goes to his mirror and stares at you, waiting for you to begin his look.