The Game

After Hoseok leaves, you begin cleaning up your station when Jess and Yoongi walk in.

*Yoongi with Jess? She has never talked to him before! Why are they together?* You think to yourself ignoring Jess’ stare. Your focus is on Yoongi, and once he notices the jealousy on your face he smirks at you and waves as he leaves the room. You gather your stuff to leave before Jess can begin a conversation with you.

“It's ok, this is probably for the better”, you think out loud when you think you're alone. “If Yoongi is distracted with Jess, that leaves me free for Hoseok” smiling at the realization, you continue to your car to put your stuff away. At your car you see Yoongi sitting on the hood waiting for you.

“So tell me Kitten, is Hobi the one who caused you to ruin your panties? Is he the one you want to be with?” his voice is neither sad or mad, it's more teasing

“What?” You ask in hopes of a topic change. When he doesn't answer you sigh and say, “Yes Yoongi, Hobi is the one I want… and I don't want to be the reason you two fight” before you can spill out your feelings Yoongi starts laughing causing you to get frustrated. “Why are you laughing?!?!”

“ahhh Kitten, this is all part of the fun, you'll see.” He said then casually got off your car and walked away. “Enjoy yourself tonight cutie, I'll see you bright and early tomorrow.”

“What's that supposed to mean?! Suga!!! Yoongiii!!!” flustered by his comments and behavior you throw your stuff into the car and head to the set to watch Hoseok film.

Watching Hoseok in front of the camera was intriguing. He was so focused and determined. Feeling your eyes he looks up and smiles at you, making you look away blushing. Finally, when his scene comes to an end he thanks the crew, showing how humble he is.

“I can't believe this..” You whisper to yourself as you close your legs tight together.
It seemed like everything he did affected you in the best of ways.

“[y/n], will you walk with me to the dressing room?” He asks as he reaches for your hand, knowing your answer.

“Hoseok, I need you to do something for me!” You say in a friendly tone.

“anything [y/n], just tell me and I'll do it.” he answers looking deep into your eyes.

“Get ready fast so we can finally leave” you give him your most flirtatious smile and a little chest rub. Chuckling at your eagerness Hoseok turns and retreats to the dressing room.

“[y/n], I need your help!” You hear him call from behind the door. You immediately make your way to help him. When you open the door you see a bare chested Hoseok looking helpless. Your eyes slowly take in every detail of his body. His hair is messy from pulling off his shirt, his eyes full of lust, his moist lips a dark shade of pink, his jaw line as sharp as a knife, his long muscular neck leading to his deep collar bone. The longer you stare the harder it gets to breath.
Finally calmed, you allow your eyes to continue from his broad chest down to his defined abs, and that's when you see it; his zipper is broken.

“Hoseok, how did this even happen? Don't worry Love, I'll help you.” you say giggling at the sight.

“well today when I was on my way to get dressed I saw Suga heading in your direction so I rushed and I guess I messed it up then. But right now…” he trailed off seemingly embarrassed.

“what happened right now?” you ask confused

“well I was trying to avoid getting myself caught in the zipper… so technically this is your fault [y/n]-ssi” he looks down at you on your knees in front of him.

“How is this… Oh!” You look up at him realizing what he meant. He was hard, you feel a need grow inside you.