Confrontations

(Warning: slight smut)

Once on the roof, he stares into your eyes making it impossible for you to look away. You feel yourself leaning in, but just as you were about to go in for the kiss he spoke.

“[y/n]... do you like Yoongi?... I only ask because I heard you two talking earlier… I don't want to get in the way if you do.” The jealousy is evident in his voice.
You stay quiet. Not knowing how to respond, you stare at him before grabbing his neck and pulling him to you, finally locking lips. Instead of pulling away, Hoseok takes hold of your hips pulling you to him to deepen the kiss. You feel a moan transfer from his throat to yours, causing you to grab his hair and push your mouth harder on his. His breath and saliva taste sweet. As your tongues dance with one another, you feel Hoseok leading you to an old bench and the movements allow you to feel the bulge that had began to grow in Hoseok’s pants. When you reach the bench he pulls your legs up to straddle him as he sits down, resulting in your most private parts to be pressed against each other.

Without thinking you begin rolling your hips, grinding yourself on him. Again, he moans at the sweet sensation, making you want him more. As if feeling your passion, he grabs a fist full of your hair and pulls your head back to reveal your neck and starts kissing and sucking you.

Suddenly, you both feel a vibration coming from Hoseok’s pocket and he reluctantly pulls out his ringing cell phone. The screen reads “PD Bang”, Hoseok answers trying to calm his breathing. The conversation is quick, but you can see the annoyance in Hoseok’s face.

“I'm sorry [y/n]... we are ahead of schedule and I'm next, we have about 45 minutes.” Before you get up he gently grabs your face and kisses you.

Finally you make your way back to the dressing room to continue working.
Instinctively you walk straight towards his clothes rack and pull out the perfect outfit for him.

“Would you like to assist me [y/n]?” He asks you teasingly as you hand him his clothes

“I would love to, but unfortunately, I need to get my station prepared for you.” You respond with a teasing wink.

While Hoseok is getting dressed, you become aware of the moisture in between your legs through your pants and your hand travels down until you feel yourself throbbing. Thinking you're alone, you begin to gently rub yourself, until you feel another's hand trace your waist to replace yours. Startled, you look in the mirror secretly hoping to see Hoseok, however, to your surprise you see Yoongi instead.

“MIN YOONGI!!!!! WHAT AR- WHY AR-” you shout with shock

“shhh… it's just me [y/n]” he gently kisses your neck but stops rubbing. “I finished early today and went looking for you, but I was told you disappeared with Hobi…” you feel a sudden rush of guilt

“Yoongi… I'm sorry… I know I should have told you but I…” before you can finish Hoseok walks in and you can instantly see the hurt in his eyes. Yoongi takes his hands from around you and turns to face his brother.

“Hi Hoseok, that outfit really compliments you, OUR [y/n] really knows how to dress us doesn't she?” He said taunting Hoseok before turning back to you
“goodbye Kitten, I'll see you bright and early tomorrow” and with a kiss on the forehead and a nod to Hoseok, he was gone.

“Why did you let him? Do you like being his Kitten?” He whispered to you while making his way to the chair. “Please don't tease me like this [y/n], I've been hurt before…” his words tug tears from your heart as you start his make-up

“Hobie… I'm sorry… I just can't handle myself around either of you, but I want you to know…” you don't realize you stopped doing his makeup and are simply gazing into his eyes. Before you can continue he pulls you into a kiss.
Once he lets go of the kiss you proceed to do his hair, however, his hands stay wandering your legs. Armys love forehead so you leave it exposed, he looks so sexy and manly like this. Just as you're finishing up Hoseok moves his hand to your thighs then slips it in between making you gasp, then he starts caressing you possessively.

“Hoseok…” you moan.
The way he's touching you forces you to sit on his lap and indulge into him. As soon as you find your spot, there's an interrupting cough from the door.

“Erm… ummm… sorry but they're ready for you Hyung…” Jungkook says, blushing at the scene before him.

“Thank you Kookie. I'll be there shortly” he smiles at him but refuses to let you go.
Taking the hint Jungkook leaves. “Baby, wait for me, ok? I won't be long and you've made me suffer enough.” His his voice back to being deep and commanding

“Yes Hoseok-ahh, I'll wait for you and your touch”, you purr back to him. Satisfied with your answer he gives you one last kiss and releases his grip on you.