Sharing a Moment

You start looking through the racks of clothes, everything goes by fast with Yoongi guiding your hands from his chair. As soon as he's dressed, he sits back down for his makeup. Usually he's quiet and observant but for some strange reason he feels talkative today, going from one topic to the next.
You try to focus on the words but all you can think about is the deep tone of his voice, you never really realized how seductive his voice is. He seems to notice because he smirks and starts humming.

“Yoongi? Can I ask you a question?” feeling compelled to, you whisper due to the short distance between you two.

“Of course [y/n], I wish you would talk to me more during our time together” he replied with a hint of a whine. Hearing the desperation in his voice gave you a strange feeling, one you’ve  felt before but only for Hoseok… Your silence begins to make Yoongi restless and he reaches up to stroke your cheek.

“What did you want to ask me [y/n]-ssi? Please, I want t-” Before he could finish his request he gets called for shooting, making you jump as you pull away from Yoongi. You both stare at each other for what seems like forever before he smirks and pushes a stray hair behind your ear, making your blood rush.

“Can we finish this tomorrow?” He asks in a voice so deep you want to reach out and kiss him, but he gets up and walks away before you can act.

“ahhh… [y/n]... what just happened?... did you really just have a moment wi-” Hoseok walks in causing your train of thought to cutoff. “Hi Hobi, are you ready to get dressed?” You ask him innocently.

“Actually... I was wondering if we could talk…” the tone in his voice alarms you, he has never talked to you in such a serious manner.

“Yeah, I'd love to talk with you Hoseok, but first, what time do you have to be ready?” you give a positive response

“I have about one or two hours before I need to start getting ready.” he smiles at you, “so do you want to go talk over lunch or we could go back to my dorm, no one is there right now…” he offers shyly.

“Your dorm? But won't the rest of the boys be returning soon? We wouldn't be alone for long there” you blurt out before you can stop yourself. Hoseok takes pleasure at your sudden want to be alone with him .

“well darling, where do you want to go?” he asked in his husky voice that made you feel damp at the sound of it. His deep voice was rare and exhilarating.

“Anywhere, as long as I'm with you…” was all you could manage to say.

As you two are talking, you're taking steps to close the distance and when you're an arm's length away, he grabs your hand and leads you out of the dressing room. Filled with lust and curiosity, you follow him desperately. You can't stand not knowing his intentions for this talk.

“Let's go to the roof [y/n], it's so beautiful up there.” He begins to walk again before giving you a chance to answer.
This isn't like him… usually he's so patient with you, giving you a chance to voice your opinion, but right now he's being stern. This sudden change scares you, but also drives you wild with anticipation to get to know this new side of Hoseok.