Plus One?

*disclaimer: I forgot I had this drafted, please don't hate me for this*

  After a few months of being with Hoseok, he asked for permission to officially make you his girlfriend, as to which the company gladly agreed. Life seemed perfect, BTS was taking over the world, you got a raise, Hoseok got you an apartment, and your relationship with him was just getting stronger. The more trust you two built up between each other, the more fun you two had in the bedroom which was always great.

  You and Hoseok decided to celebrate another successful tour, but after a few drinks it got a little awkward. "Baabbyyyyy, remember when Suga would hit on you all the time" Hobi slurred in a buzzed state.

"Uh... yeah I remember... but he hasn't done anything like that in a long time" you answered honestly which caused Hobi to giggle. "Hoseok. What are you laughing about?" You ask in worry.

"Wellllllll..... he stopped because I talked to him about it." He says with a cheerful tone. "Buuuuut on the tour we were having some guy talk and we got into a very interesting topic."

"What kind of talk? And what was that topic?" You ask with the same amount of worry.
You can see Hoseoks cheeks turn from a faint red to a crimson red. "Hobiiii!!! What were you guys talking about!?" You begin to panic.

"You have to promise you won't attack me after I tell you." Was all he said making your heartbeat race...

"Love, please tell me you didn't tell him about... about our... bedroom activities..." you say so nervous to hear his answer. When you hear his guilty giggle you just stare in horror.

"It's not that bad baby, Yoongi hyung just wanted to make sure I was taking care of ALL your needs, not just material." He says reassuring you.

"Ok.. fine I guess I can't get mad at you since I talk about us with my best friend too... but, what was that interesting topic you mentioned?" You asked in a quiet voice.

"How about we have two more drinks before I tell you?" He asks casually.

"Hoseokieee... you know I have a higher tolerance than you, your plan won't work." You try to persuade him, but he pours another round of drinks.

"Okay, Baby, we had our drinks... can you tell me now" the drinks did nothing to ease the anxiety.

"Yessssss, I'll tell you now." Hobi says with a bright smile. "Oh and just to let you know, the drinks were to help me. Remember how I made the whole 'your mine and mine only' speech and how I always got jealous whenever I thought someone was coming on to you?" He let's out in a word vomit.

"Yeah, I remember all that... it's kinda hot knowing you care so much, but what about it?" You press for more.

"Welllllllll...... I was telling Suga about everything we've tried and he mentioned something that we haven't even considered." He says nervously.

"Something we haven't considered because of the difficulty or because of the complexity?" You ask even though you know exactly what they talked about.

"Ok Baby... at first I was skeptical about this and said no but after talking about what we could do, it started sounding really fun..." he tries to ease into it. When you don't answer, he holds your hand and continues. "We were... well... more like I was wondering if you would consent to having an extra person join us..." he says with plenty hesitation.

Your heart was racing, there was a million things you wanted to say but nothing was coming out. Hoseok, your boyfriend, was asking you to let Yoongi, his best friend and your past crush, join you guys intimately.