Warren.

"10k,what's gotten into you kid?" Doc asked as he grabbed my shoulders and lifted me up "why did you cry over doing such a normal thing nowadays?" "I-I-i saw Michelle" "what do you mean?" "DONT YOU SEE?! IVE KILLED HER! Just then!" I said crying as I walked over to the dead Z and looked at it,it wasn't her "kid,that's not her,she's gone" "but,I-I swear I heard it speak,I swear I heard it say my name,it looked exactly like her..." "then why did you shoot if you saw it as her..." my eyes widened "I-I don't know" Doc kneeled down "kid,you better get your mind straight because in this apocalypse,it's either have your mind straight or prepare for a Z biting" I nodded and continued to look around with Doc.

We met up with the others only to see that Warren was no longer with the girls "where's Warren?" "What do you mean? She was right-" they looked behind them and saw nothing but cars upon cars "I thought she was with us this whole time!" "Cmon let's go find her" I said as we started walking around in groups.

It'd been an hour before anyone had spoken up "Lucy,can't you sense where she is?" Doc asked,Lucy sighed "sure,let me see what I can do" she said as she stood still with her eyes shut,focusing. It was two minutes before she started walking around "let's follow her I guess?" We all nodded and walked behind her.

"She couldn't be too far" Lucy said as she lost the scent,I jumped on top of a car and climbed onto a taller truck to try and get a view of the whole place "wait,do you guys see those?" I said as I saw a tower with blinking lights "what?" I asked them to come up "kid,there's no way I can climb up there" "do any of you guys remember Warren talking about blinking towers in her visions?" "Yes!" "We need to somehow get over this fencing and follow the blinking towers,she would follow anything that's in her visions" I got down off the truck "there's gotta be some kind of exit around here that leads the same way to wherever she is" Lilly said as she started walking around.

We stopped "let's split up,one go West,the other go South." We nodded "Doc,Warren and me go South,Tommy and Lucy go West" Lilly said "you'll be okay kid?" I nodded "hopefully" "just focus on the mission,if it happens again don't freeze or you may die,just get Lucy to control the Z okay?" "Okay" he gave me a light pat on the back "see you on the other side kid" I nodded and headed West with Lucy.

"What happened to Addy that made you two split?" We were kidnapped and she took a bullet for me,she told me to run and that she would meet me in New America" "okay" I saw a Z and smiled "what?" Lucy said shocked "it has weapons on it! JACKPOT!" She said going up to it and she was about to pull one off when I saw a bomb that was attached to all the weapons "LUCY NO!" I said pulling her back "ugh what 10K?" "Look" I said as I pointed to the bomb "we gotta get Lilly to defuse it before grabbing all the weapons" she sighed and nodded "I'll contact Warren" "wait,maybe we can radio them" "how? Do you see anything around here that'll help us?" I shook my head "then how?"

Before we were about to check the exit, I saw Warren up on one of the towers,although it was surrounded by Zombies "how are we going to save her?" "I'll distract them,you get her down and escape" Doc said nodding as he grabbed a stick and a car disk.

Doc ran away banging the car disks with the stick,yelling "Come on Zombies! Let's go! Follow me!" He said the Zombies followed him "Warren! It's okay! Come down!" She kept hugging the pole of tower,she looked down and screamed "uhh how are we getting her down?" Lilly said.

Lucy's POV
I looked at Warren and focused on connecting our minds "it's okay to come down,the Zombies are gone" "it's so high though!" "I won't let you die" I saw her nod "just take it slow and easy" we all looked up at her and I saw her slowly climbing down "look! She's coming down!" 10K pointed out as everyone encouraged her to continue to come down.

10Ks POV
When she had finally gotten down we all made a plan to try and kill the Zombies that were following Doc around "me and Lilly will shoot from afar,Warren you go with Lucy,Lucy you control the Zs until we've killed enough that we can get Doc away safely" "got it" Lucy and Warren ran off and we ran behind them.

We hid behind a car and started shooting the Zombies as Lucy kept them still "thanks Kid!" Doc said running over to us "gotcha" I smiled "LUCY!WARREN!LETS GO!" I said getting everyone to run "Come on let's go Lucy!" Warren said running with us away from the Zombies,grabbing Lucy's hand.

We ran to the exit and continued following Warren to wherever her visions were taking her,although my visions were doing the opposite and distracting me,making me fall behind everyone having more chance of being the one to die without notice.