2:Choi Minho

Y/N POV:

Waking up to either Jimin or Hoseok snuggled against you became a routine.

They loved to cuddle the most,or atleast with you.

Oh looks like its Jiminie today.

He had a tight grip around your waist and his leg was over yours. You kicked him off and he woke up to the sudden movement.

"Ouch Y/N,you're such a meanie" he pouted and groaned.

"Pfft,don't attack my personal bubble,Jiminie" you stuck your tongue out at him and got out of your bed.

You got a text from one of your best friends,Yoo Jung. She asked if you could drop by after school with the homework and notes from today since she's sick.

'Great I'm going to be suffering in hell today alone'.

You put your school uniform on and took one last look in your mirror before going downstairs.

Even though all, your brothers didn't go to highschool three of them did,and of course it was the youngest maknaes.

The trouble makers.

Jungkook POV:

He sat down on the table to have breakfast with everyone. Yesterday night he had a talk with taehyung,who was clearly upset this morning because he didn't even bother to eat breakfast.

He just sat on the sofa waiting for me,Y/N and Jimin Hyung.

Jin Hyung saw that and made Taehyung take extra lunch with him for school for skipping out on breakfast.

Yoongi Hyung was talking with Namjoon Hyung about something and he just happened to eavesdrop by accident.

"I'm so pissed off at Minho for what he keeps doing" Yoongi Hyung angrily slams his fist against the counter.

"Yeah,this isn't right" Namjoon rested his chin in the palm of his hand.

"Y/N,don't ever LOOK at other guys in school AGAIN" Jeongguk got up from his chair and pointed at Y/N.

"Boys don't even pay attention to me and all of them are unattractive so I would never kookie" y/n sarcastically replied.

"Pfft yeah right,explain Choi Minho then."

Y/N POV:

Y/N POV:

You freeze in fear as you hear those words leave Jungkook's mouth. Choi Minho...DAMMIT you cursed yourself mentally for not being more careful.

You laughed nervously as you tired to clam Jungkook down. "Minho? pfft I've never even talked to him- in my life" you glance at the clock waiting to run away.

Right as you were about to dasi run out of here you saw Jimin smugly guarding the door like his life depended on it.

Crap. Minho's dead,I'm dead,we're all dead.

"Forget about going to Yoo Jung's house,you can't ever leave here unless you take one of us with you wherever you need to go" Hoseok smirked at you.

"YOU LOOKED THROUGH MY PHONE WHY YOU LITTLE--"

Yoongi got up from leaning against the counter and walked towards you.

He clicked his tongue in annoyance.

"Don't ever talk to him again."

"If he hurts you,then we'll all feel guilty y/n."

Thank you for reading :) ❤