5:True Love

A/N: I did write some of this chapter in school,but I forgot to put it in my bag and left it in my locker :( and it's better to play the music after a little while if you like 💕

Y/N POV:

It was a friday night so you and Namjoon decided to order any food of your choice.

"How about this time we get pizza?" you looked at him,hoping he would say yes.

"We ate that like two months ago,let's get something else. "Two months Joon,now I'm really craving it,come on please."

"Ugh,fine" he finally agreed after your long session of pleading.

The pizza came in about 20 minutes or so.

You all decided to watch a horror movie of Yoongi's choice.

"Conjuring 2?" you asked while you stared at him with wide eyes.

"YOONGI STOP THIS IS SO FREAKING SCARY AND YOU KNOW I HATE HORROR-"

He smirked and grabbed the remote. "Don't be a baby,Y/N it's not even that scary."

Yeah right,you saw a clip of the first conjuring movie and it still gave you nightmares.

You ran to your room and grabbed your blanket and wrapped it all over yourself with your teddy bear in your arms.

You were sitting in between Taehyung and Jungkook,a good decision probably.

Jin was sitting on the floor with Jimin. Yoongi and Namjoon were on the other sofa and the pizza boxes were on the floor and almost empty.

It started off pretty good,but the jump scares were still scary even though you knew they were coming.

*jumpscare*

Taehyung POV:

Y/N was literally shaking and had her head underneath the blanket. She jumped on him and snuggled to his chest.

"P-please let me stay like this." He put his arm around her and held her close.

"It's okay,I'm here with you Y/N...I'm not going anywhere."

Flashback:

You ran outside of the funeral home and cried against a cherry blossom tree. This tree was special it's where you had your butterfly promises with Tae.

He came running towards you and held you in his arms. He always calmed you down,when you were scared,sad and alone.

"It's okay,I'm here with you Y/N...I'm not going to go anywhere."

End of flashback

Jungkook POV:

"Is she asleep,hyung?" He asked staring at her back.

"I think so."

Y/N POV:

Tae knew that you were awake and scared to death. It wasn't just the movie..but you were scared that you were going to loose Taehyung.

Scared of loosing more people that you loved and cared for.

Yesterday night you had a dream that made you stay awake unable to go back to sleep.

Nightmare:

You were suddenly in darkness and felt your body all tied up. You were tied to a chair and had a gag in your mouth.

You heard footsteps approaching you along with some chuckles.

"Y/N all the people you care for deserve to die." The unfamiliar voice said.

You cried out to someone hoping they would hear and come to you but no one did.

Then you looked around and saw Tae...he was dead...blood was everywhere.

You saw your mom there too...

You started screaming and kept shaking your head,trying to wake up but you couldn't for a while.

"You killed them,didn't you Y/N?" The stranger kicked you right in the stomach causing you to scream through your gag even louder.

"He's gone now isn't he and you deserve to die too."

That was when you woke up from your dream screaming and crying.

That time you were home alone because they were all at a friends house for a sleepover and you almost had a panic attack.

You didn't tell them about your dream because you were even to scared to think about it. It kept bothering you and you were scared to sleep at night.

Taehyung POV:

"Y/N,are you okay?" He whispered to her but there was no answer all he heard was quite sobs.

"Guys finish the movie without me,I'll take Y/N to bed."

Jin nodded and went back to focusing to the movie.

He carried her to her room and gently put Y/N on the bed.

He held Y/N's hand and spoke in the most calming voice possible.

"Y/N,tell me what's wrong."

Y/N POV:

You let go of Tae's hand and covered your face with ur hands and began to cry.

"L-last night,I had a nightmare." You ended up telling him the whole story and he listened to you with open ears. His whole face was just filled with so much love.

"Are you going to leave me too Tae after being with me for so long...?"

He layed down next to you and made you calm down a bit.

He had his arms around you and helped your panic attack slowly fade away.

"I'm not going anywhere Y/N,that was just a dream,no a nightmare. It'll never happen. I'll always be your side until the end. We made a promise remember..."

He held your hand and you both did your 'butterfly promise'. Something that was only between the two of you.

"I promise to always stay by your side Y/N no matter what happens". He gave you the warmest smile and wiped your tears.

"Flying butterflies forever?"

"Flying butterflies forever,Y/N."

A/N: Was that a long chapter? Pfft I don't know,sorry if it was boring but this is how strong Taehyung's love is. That was the main focus of the chapter and I hope you noticed
Thank you for reading :) ❤