11:Hurt

Y/N POV:

You had texted Minho to meet you at your locker during lunch time,so no one would be listening to your conversation with him.

You were just standing there waiting and he appeared.

"Hey Y/N" he gave you a smile and stood right infront of you.

"H-hey Minho,so I want to say thank you for giving me so much time to figure my feelings out and all. I feel really bad for making you wait..."

"No,it's okay. So what's your answer?" His eyes were sparkling and he really just wanted to hear yes,I'll be your girlfriend. Life is unfair though.

"I can't be your girlfriend. You see I really don't love you or have any feelings like that for you...you are only a friend in my eyes. I am so sorry for getting your hopes up...and I really do feel bad-"

Minho angrily punched the locker and he shouted at you. "If you feel bad,then just be my girlfriend!" His arms were trapping you inside not letting you go anywhere. He tugged and pulled on your hair hard. He moved his lips closer and closer to yours...

All you could do in this moment was shut your eyes tightly. You were frozen,his arms were trapping you so you had nowhere to go. Tears started to fall from your eyes and all you could whisper was "please don't hurt me."

Jungkook came running up to you both and punched the day lights out of Minho. He got on top of him and punched him repeatedly until Minho was bleeding from his nose and god knows where else on his face.

"YOU BASTARD,DONT EVER LAY A FINGER ON MY SISTER AGAIN!"

"DON'T.TOUCH.HER."

While Jungkook was doing that,all you could do was cry with your hand over your mouth.

Jungkook got off Minho and carried you on his back-with no struggle.

(Kind of like that but Jungkook wasn't smiling at all. Oh and don't worry that's not how Y/N looks like.)

"Y/N,don't ever go near him again. Are you okay though? He didn't touch you anywhere did he" Jungkook only spoke with so much concern and a hint of anger in his voice.

"No...I'm fine"
Lies.
You were hurt.
Why did it have to turn out like this?
You can't help how you feel.
Should you force yourself to love someone when you actually don't.
No.

Jimin came running up to you guys out of breath and tears in his eyes.
He was panting and bent down with his hands on his knees.

"Is she okay? Where is that bastard? I'm going to kill him. Did he touch her? Did he hurt her? What happened?" Jimin asked all these questions that were just-too much right now.

"Jiminie Hyung, I took care of him. He didn't hurt her but he was about to touch her." Jungkook growled.

Jimin nodded and started walking next to you guys.

"Jungkookie,where are we going?" You snuggled against his shoulder more and closed your eyes.

"Home."

"Jungkook,should we tell Tae?" Jimin looked at Jungkook with wide eyes.

"No,maybe Y/N will finally confess or have a talk with him" Jungkook kept walking and they finally reached their house.

Jimin dug around his pocket and finally found the keys.

Jungkook had carried you all the way back while you fell asleep.

You woke up feeling safe and warm and Jungkook was laying next to you, sleeping soundly.

A/N: Two chapters in one night!
Sorry if you think the story is moving a little slow
Thanks for reading :)❤