8:Hesitation

Jin POV:

Another monday morning started off with the usual,his annoying alarm clock and his roommate,Namjoon snoring peacefully beside him.

Jin couldn't help but smile at him before getting up from his bed. (Appreciate Kim Namjoon's beauty y'all).

After getting dressed and ready for work at his hospital he got a phone call.

"Hello,yes this is Kim Seokjin speaking."

"Yes Jin,we would like to inform you that you will be working at 'Inhun High School's Infirmary for a while."

"What,why in the world am I working at my little brothers school?"

"We know this is all of a sudden but they called us because their best Nurse over there got really sick and has to take two months off."

"So why do I have to work over there,I'm the Physician Assistant and a Attending Physician,but now you want me to be some sort of 'doctor on call'."

"We're very sorry for the sudden call Doctor Jin,but we really need you to do this and don't worry you will not be replaced or anything."

Jin being the kind soul he is,couldn't reject their offer and said yes. He ended the call after asking what he has to do and sighed as he sat down on his bed.

"You okay? What happened" Namjoon asked slowly getting up from his bed.

"They want me to work as some 'doctor on call' in Jungkook's high school infirmary" Jin rolled his eyes and stared at the ceiling.

"But Hyung that's not even a doctor on call,it's just for a while right?" Namjoon laughed a little at the way Jin was acting.

"Two months."

"Two months?! That's actually alot,but just try to take it easy over there."

Jin smiled but the thing was that he didn't train 2-3 years in medical college to be some nurse.

Y/N POV:

You were already downstairs making breakfast,which was Jungkook's favorite: chocolate chip pancakes with muffins.

"Breakfast is ready!" You shouted loud enough for atleast one of them to come downstairs. And it was obviously Jungkook.

"My favorite! Why are you being so nice all of a sudden Y/N?" He eyed you suspiciously.

You blinked and looked at him with a sarcastic expression. "Oh,can't I just be a sweet sister for once?"

"Pfft" he took a bite and looked at Yoongi who was passed out on the sofa.

"How come he gets to sleep there Jin Hyu- where is Jin Hyung by the way,isn't he usually the one who makes breakfast."

"Well he had to take some business call or something" you replied and sat down in the chair next to him.

Everyone came downstairs and ate after doing their morning routines and decided to totally ignore you like last night.

"Why are you all so quiet-" you covered your mouth and could feel your face turning as red as a tomato.

Taehyung looked at you,smiled and ruffled your hair.

"QUIET-AHAHHAHA,we're not quiet just upset at a certain someone" he got up and rushed to the door.

"I'm going before you two!" and just like that he was gone.

"What the-that idiot" you grabbed your school bag and ran after him.

"Guess that means I have to go too bye Hyung!" Jungkook ran and almost slipped on his way out.

"Aish,these kids" Jin got up and picked up their dishes and went to go wash them.

"Hyung,won't you be late?" Namjoon bit his pancake and looked up at Jin.

Jin glanced at his watch "well I still have 20 minutes."

"Jimin,make sure to remind Y/N she has a doctor check up today."

"Ok Hyung,I have to go now though bye!" Jimin left through the door trying to catch up to those morons.

A/N : This is only part one of this chapter,it's not special or anything I'm just busy studying for my exams but if I have time I'll upload another chapter after studying.
Thank you for reading :) ❤