12:Confession

You woke up at 11 PM and took out your phone.

Y/N:
Tae,can we talk? Go to our backyard.
Taetae🐯:
Sure,be there in two minutes.

You sighed and turned your phone off. Why is Taehyung so patient and kind? Why does someone like me,deserve someone like Tae? He's been hurting this whole time...but he kept a smile on his face. H-he just bottled up his feelings to himself.

Why am I so dense and blind?

You started crying,but quickly wiped the tears away and slowly got up from your bed.

"Y/N,everything will go just fine" Jungkook got up and smiled at you.

"Thanks Kookie" You smiled back at him and headed to the backyard.

Taehyung POV:

I wonder what this is about...please let Y/N be okay. I hope she isn't hurt or anything. I opened the back door and it was raining and I quickly ran to where Y/N was standing with her head down.

"Do we really have to talk outside? It's raining like crazy" I tried covering her head with my arm.

"Please" Y/N looked up at me with the most serious expression I've ever seen.

"Wait. Are you crying? Oh my god are you okay-"

"Tae...why didn't you tell me? This whole time I've been so blind. Why did you hurt yourself like this?" She cried and hit me softly on my chest.

"So you finally found out, huh." I hugged her and we both stayed quiet while we got soaked in the rain.

"I...couldn't tell you because I only wanted to see your happiness. What if we drifted apart when I told you that I had feelings for you? What would I do then? Your mom always taught me to be patient and follow your heart. I would do anything for you...Y/N. I'm so sorry for lying to you. I love you." Taehyung began crying, hugging Y/N tighter.

"I'm sorry that I was so blind and dense. I really love you too...and I want to thank you for everything, so depend on me too. When the weight on your shoulders becomes too heavy I'll help you carry it. Don't cry anymore Tae..."

3rd person POV:

They both moved their lips closer and closer until there was no gap between them anymore. Y/N's first kiss was with the person she truly loved...not forced. She couldn't have been more grateful.

Y/N wrapped her arms around Taehyung's neck and he put his arms around Y/N's waist.

"I need you girl...why am I in love alone? Why am I hurting alone"

They don't have to be hurt anymore. They don't have to be alone anymore. They both won't be in love alone anymore.

It was a long, but sweet and passionate kiss. It was filled with just pure love.

After they kissed, they went inside shivering.

"Who told you guys to go get soaked in the rain?!" Jin clicked his tongue and quickly wrapped a towel around the youngest two.

Y/N was blushing and Taehyung looked away from Jin.

"You two will catch a cold. Hurry up and change your clothes before it spreads throughout your whole body" Jin worriedly looked at them.

"Hmm, what happened with you two anyways?" Jungkook smirked at them causing Y/N's face to redden even more.

"Nothing Jeongguk,now go and get back to doing your homework" Taehyung rolled his eyes as he dried his hair off with a towel.

"Taehyung,me and you gotta talk later" Jimin winked at taehyung and went back to scrolling on his instagram.

"Y/N,just borrow my hoodie. It's on your bed anyways and it'll keep you warm" Jungkook said.

"k,thanks" Y/N headed upstairs to her room.

Y/N POV:

Wait oh my god. Did that really just happen? Okay take a deep breath Y/N. Calm down. I didn't die! Woo hoo.

Oh wow his hoodie is actually here, my favorite one too. You grinned as you changed your clothes into some comfortable sweats and a basic shirt.

The hoodie was big on you so you ended up having sweater paws. You finished your homework at school,so don't have to worry about that. You put the hood on your head and went downstairs.

"Y/N,you went to your doctor's appointment today right?" Namjoon looked at you while he stopped writing.

"Uh-I forgot. Sorry Joon" you looked at him with soft eyes,hoping that he wouldn't be mad.

"Gosh Y/N,this is the third time. You need to go to make sure you have no disease that was passed down from your mother" Namjoon started writing again.

"I know" you mumbled and sat down on the sofa next to Taehyung.

"Are you afraid of the doctor or something?" Hoseok asked.

You looked at him with wide eyes saying 'how did you forget what happened'.

Flashback

When y/n's mom was in the hospital (when she was diagnosed with cancer) something had happened to Y/N.

She never really liked hospitals,always remembering what had happened there.

They always gave her a sick feeling and being in one suffocated her.

When she was 5 and was looking for her mom's room in there,someone suddenly captured her. They put their hand over her mouth and took her to a quite place where there were no patients or doctor. She was just a kid anyways so they just carried her over there.

It was one of the doctors that worked there. He started touching her in weird places...and he removed her clothes. Y/N was crying and trying to scream for help but he kept doing what he was doing.

He already had hurt her and there were now bruises on her body. He...did do it to her.

That was something that made you traumatized and it was hard for you to speak and even go near people.

Y/N wasn't so lucky,but a nurse was walking in the hall way and manged to call for help and that doctor was arrested.

Then the next day on December 21,
Y/N's mom had passed away. She never got to see her dad again,he just never came back.

Y/N did have a fear of doctors and hospitals,so she obviously hated going there.

Y/N POV:

"Hoseok" Taehyung shook his head at Hobi who had just remembered what had happened.

You pulled your knees to your chest and rested your head on them.

"Let's stop talking about this now" you gave them a weak smile and headed to the kitchen.

"HOSEOK,YOU JUST HAD TO BE A SNAKEU" Jimin rolled his eyes at him.

"Sorry,I just FORGOT" Hoseok pouted at Jimin.

"Guys,please" Taehyung sighed and closed his eyes.

"Hyung,are you and Y/N together now?" Jungkook looked up at Taehyung.

Taehyung hummed a 'yes' in response causing all the others to cheer except Yoongi who was busy on his phone.