...What the Girlfriend must do to keep her man...

Well here it is girls. The reason guys cheat on us is because they can, and we let them. Without knowing it, we have at one time or another given him the opportunity to find another woman. Sometimes we have probably even pushed him into the arms of another woman without knowing it. There are many contributing factors to this:

1. Lack of Sex and boredom.
2. Letting yourself go. (Putting on weight)
3. Nagging him and having arguments all the time.
4. Feeling inadequate about themselves, they need reassurance.
5. Opportunity factor - pushing him away because you are not in the mood.

These are only a few reasons why they cheat.

i.    Lack of sex:
If you have been depriving your man of sex, then of cause he is going to go in search of it somewhere else. You would actually be amazed at how many men use escort agencies. It's quite frightening to think that if you haven't been having sex with him for a couple of weeks, and one night decides tonight's the night. You may be knocked back because he has had his fill for the night or week. Then you will be asking, so where and who has he been getting it from?
I went one night to an escort agency and asked if I could tag along with one of the girls to see how many men called her in one night. This girl in one night had seven phone calls to which she responded to all. Six out of seven of the men either had a girlfriend, or were married. I know I would not want my man sleeping with one of these girls, would you?
One thing I have learnt is when your man wants sex, never say NO. If you are not in the mood, then get in the mood.
If he does not ask for sex anymore, then you need to look at the big picture and ask yourself why. The usual answer to this question is Boredom. Sex has become boring for him, so he has gone in search of a bit of excitement to spice things up.

Here are a few ideas on how to spice up your sex life:

1. Surprise him by turning up at his place unexpected wearing nothing but lingerie.

2. Dress up. Buy a wig, a few costumes. Have fun, play dress up. If you are daring enough, next time he goes on a boy's night out, dress up so he does not recognize you, follow him, and in front of his mates seduce him. When he realizes that the incredibly sexy woman trying to pick him up is you, he'll be thrilled. (At least you hope he will be.)

3. Buy a book of positions and try some new ones.

4. Talk dirty to each other, this can be incredibly erotic.

5. Invest in some fun sex toys. Get a few pornographic movies, or take him to an adult bookshop. After the initial embarrassment, the two of you will have a lot of fun looking at all the toys and DVD's. You may even buy something!

6. Why not play a game of strip poker.

7. Call him up one day out of the blue, and talk dirty to him. Tell him that you have been thinking about him all day, describing in great detail what you are going to do to him next time you see him. Then leave him hanging. I can guarantee he will be on your doorstep that night.

8. Then there's always food. Food can be great fun to play with. Just download the food scene from 9 1/2 Weeks for more details into the type of foods are best to play with.