HOW DOES YOUR MAN MEASURE UP?

1. A beautiful woman walks across the road while your man is in his car with you. Does he:-
a) Look somewhere else.
b) Watch her walk passed the car, but that's all.
c) Breaks his neck trying to see where she went after she passed the car.

2. Your man's friends are:-
a) Married / Engaged.
b) Have girlfriends.
c) Single and loving it.

3. How often does your man go on boy's nights out?
a) Hardly ever.
b) Every couple of months.
c) On a weekly basis.

4. After the night out, does he:-
a) Come home to you
b) Ask you to meet him at his place.
c) Says he's staying at a mates place.

5. How many times a week, do you see your man?
a) Five plus days.
b) Weekends only.
c) Weekdays only.

6. How often do you make love?
a) We're rabbits, every day.
b) Once a week, sometimes twice.
c) Not enough.

7. How often does he organize a special night for you?
a) Every couple of months.
b) Special occasions only.
c) What's that!

8. How does your man look at your friends?
a) As a friend.
b) He stares noticeably.
c) With a little too much interest.

9. How do your friends look at your man?
a) As a friend.
b) They stare noticeably.
c) With a little too much interest.

10. Has he ever come home with lipstick on him or smelling like perfume?
a) Never.
b) One of the above, with a feasible excuse
c) All of the above.

11. If you answer the phone at his place...
a) It's usually his mates.
b) The phone sometimes hangs up.
c) He never lets you answer.

12. When the two of you have an argument, does he:-
a) Apologize and try to work it out.
b) Drive off.
c) Ask you to leave.

13. When you call your man, does he ever already have plans?
a) Hardly ever.
b) Sometimes.
c) All the time.

14. Have you ever called his mobile and heard a female voice in the background?
a) Never.
b) It was a mate's sister or girlfriend.
c) Yes, and he said he'd call back.

15. Has your partner ever gone on a diet, changed his style of clothes, hair do, aftershave or has a new interest?
a) Never.
b) He went on a diet (he needed to).
c) Most if not all of the above.

16. Does another girls name you don't know ever come into your conversations?
a) Never.
b) Sometimes.
c) On a regular basis.

Now let's see how he did!

Mostly A's:
You have a man you have nothing to worry about. He is faithful, helpful and includes you in almost everything he does. So show him you love him, you want him, and do something special for him just because you love him.

Mostly B's:
Even though he loves you, he also likes, Rita, Nina, Cindy and Kelly. If pushed away or given the chance, he might cheat, but then again he may also just be a cuddly guy who wants to be every girl's best friend. Or he may just love everything about all women. So keep an eye out, just in case.

Mostly C's:
Be Careful! If he is not cheating yet, he probably will in the future. He is obviously showing most of the signs of a classic cheat. If so, then I hope this guide has opened your eyes, because it was written mainly for you.
Before you do anything, first you need to find out if he is cheating. Don't just jump into things. You're going to be pissed off and hurt that you hadn't seen the signs. You've probably even remembered things he did or said that you didn't take any notice of. Really the only way to know for sure is to CATCH THE BASTARD IN THE ACT. Sure it will hurt, but it will make you stronger. Then what you do next is up to you. But please make sure you are 100% positive before you act.
Well I hope this helped you. Remember you are now the strong one. You have the upper hand. So be the bigger person. Violence solves nothing, it only takes you down to their level. The best get back is to live your life better than you ever did with them. Whether they see you having fun, meeting new people or starting a fantastic new romance, or not, it will get back to them and they will realise what they have lost. They may even come back to you and apologise and ask you to come back to them. Rule of thumb.

NEVER GO BACKWARDS, ALWAYS GO FORWARDS

For those girls who found out their man is cheating, Good luck with your new start in life. You deserve to be happy.
For the girls who have a man who is faithful and wonderful, realise what you have and embrace it. Good men are far and few between.
XOXO