Episode 16

No Rest For The Wicked

Dean: Hey, why don't we just make a TJ-run, you know? Some senoritas, ceresas, we could... what's Spanish for donkey-show?

Sam: So, if we do save you, let's never do that.

Dean: Yeah.

Bobby: Right name, right ritual, ain't nothing you can't suss out.

Sam: Like the townLilith's in?

Bobby: Kid, when I get done, we'll know the street.

Dean: Well, just case I got to die doesn't mean you have to, okay? Either we go in smart or we don't go in at all.

Sam: Okay, fine. That's the case, I have the answer.

Dean: You do?

Sam: Yeah. A surefire way to confirm it's Lilith and a way to get us a bona fide demon-killing Ginsu.

Dean: When that bitch breathes the air comes out crooked.

Bobby: Ain't you just bringing down the room.

Dean: Well, it's a gift.

Ruby: Hey, Sam. How's tricks? You know, phones work too.

Ruby: What are you smiling at? I'll kill you, you little son of a bitch.

Dean: As I said, I knew you were gonna come.

Ruby: So what, you're just gonna leave me here?

Dean: That's the main plan.

Ruby: I wish I could be there, Dean! I wish I could smell the flesh sizzle off your bones. I wish I could be there to hear you scream!

Dean: And I wish you'd shut your pie hole, but we don't always get what we want.

Dean: If we go down, then we go down swinging.

Dean: What do you think?

Sam: I think you totally should have been jamming "Eye of the Tiger" right there.

Dean: Oh, bite me. I totally rehearsed that speech, too.

Dean: We've got the knife.

Bobby: And you intend to use it without me. Do I look like a ditchable prom date to you?

Bobby: Family don't end with blood, boy.

Bobby: Tell me. How many hallucinations have you had so far?

Dean: How'd you know?

Bobby: Because that's what happens when you've got hell hounds on your butt. And because I'm smart.

Bobby: Well, you got just over five hours to go. You're piercing the veil, Dean, glimpsing the "B" side.

Dean: Little less New Agey, please.

Bobby: You're almost hell's bitch, so you can see hell's other bitches.

Dean: Thank you.

Dean: I'm glad my doomed soul's good for something.

Ruby: I'll follow. Don't be stopping to pee every ten minutes, either!

Sam: You know if this doesn't go the way we want, I want you to know that...

Dean: Nooo, no, no, no, no, no.

Sam: No what?

Dean: You're not gonna bust out the misty goodbye speech, okay? I mean, if this is my last day on Earth, I do not want it to be socially awkward.

Sam: Bon Jovi?

Dean: Bon Jovi rocks! On occasion.

Dean: Oh.

Ruby: What?

Dean: Nothing. I just couldn't see you before, but you are one ugly broad.

Sam: Then what am I supposed to do?

Dean: Keep fighting. And take care of my wheels. Remember everything Dad taught you. Everything I taught you.

Ruby: Give me the knife. Maybe I can fight it off.

Dean: Sam, wait.

Ruby: You want to die?

Dean: Sam, that's not Ruby, it's Lilith! I should have known, but all you demons, you all look alike to me. How long have you been in her?

Lilith: Not long, but I like it. It's all grown up and pretty. Hello Sam, I wanted to meet you for a very long time. Your lips are soft.

Sam: Let Dean out of his deal.

Lilith: If you wanna bargain, you have to have something I want. Huh, you don't.

Dean: So this is your big plan, huh? Drag me to Hell. Kill Sam. Become queen bitch?

Sam: Where's Ruby?

Lilith: She was a very bad girl. So, I sent her somewhere far, far away. Sic him, boy.