Key

No ones POV

When will he get here? You thought just as the doorbell rang. You quickly got up and answered the door. "Hey," He awkwardly greeted.

"Hey," You repeated just as awkward.
*silence*
"Can I come in?" He asked

"Uh, yeah of course," you said opening the door wide enough for him to come in. He steeped in and took off his shoes. You went into the living room where and Key followed you. "I ordered Pizza. If that's Okay with you?" You asked.

"That's good," Key stated. It was very awkward. This is Key and Your's second date. You were good friends before you started dating and now everything's AWKWARD! "I'm going to go to the bathroom," Key excused leaving

Key's POV

I went into the bathroom although I didn't have to use it. It was just too awkward. Ugh Kibum get ahold about of yourself! It's just Y/N the girl you knew and loved since high school. I walked back out and sat down next to Y/N trying to act as natural as possible. "Would you like to watch a movie?" Y/N asked.

"Sure," I replied. Damn it, too awkward "I mean yeah of course," I tried again. She slightly giggled. She's laughing at me!! I clearly overreacted. I felt embarrassed so I laughed with her. She got up and put in a movie. It was playing but I barely paid attention to it. I was more focused on getting more comfortable with Y/N. I managed to get closer yet still not touching. I placed my arm on the back of the couch behind her.

Your POV

I got frustrated with Key's inability to make a move so I did first. I moved closer to him placing my head on his shoulder. He tensed up I'm assuming because he was shocked by my sudden movements but the relaxed placing his arm around me. After that the rest of the night was way less awkward. Still awkward yet smooth. It was fun, like when we were younger.