Minho's Birthday speacial

Just in case Y/D/N is your dog's name
Since yesterday was Minho's Birthday it will be a long one shot for his birthday(I was going to post it on his birthday but fell asleep while writing this)

POV Minho

Not a single happy birthday from anyone. Of course on Twitter many fans wished me happy birthday which I'm thankful for since it confirmed that it was my birthday. I went to the practice room to prepare for our 2018 comeback. My wife Y/N was already gone when I woke up which was strange for a Saturday. "What day is it?" Key asked.

"The 9th" I answered. "A very special day..." I trailed off.

"Oh yeah Onew's Birthday day is coming up on the 14th," Key remembered. We continued to practice.

*2 hours later*

"Let's take a break," Onew suggested pausing the music.

"Good work everyone!" Key cheered.

"I'm hungry~" Taemin unintentionally complained with cuteness.

"Minho go to the cafeteria and get us some food and drinks," Jonghyun commanded.

"Why me?" I asked

"Because your... off beat," Jonghyun stated.

"What? When?" I challenged.

"Hyung you were of beat," Taemin agreed.

"Just get the food a drinks. It's not that big of a deal," Key commanded. I stubbornly left the room slamming the door.

Your POV

I heard the door slam while Minho left the room. I went in as soon as he was out of sight holding bags of decorations. I soon as I walked in I was greeted with a hug. "Y/N, you made it!" Taemin exclaimed.

"It was my plan, why wouldn't I be here?" I asked. "I'll be right back theres still some stuff in the car," I told them.

"No! Stay here me and Jonghyun will get it," Onew stated taking the keys from my hand. I stayed with Key and Taemin then some of there backup dancers NCT, EXO, Seventeen, F(x), Girls Generation, Red Velvet and their managers to set up the room. Onew and Jonghyun came back with the rest of the decor and the cake. We finished just as our look out came telling us he was coming. We turned of the light and semi hide.

Minho's POV

I walked in with the lights off. I turned them on and I saw everyone as they screamed happy birthday. I looked around a saw almost everyone in the building. The light turned off again and Y/N came out with a cake. Everyone sang happy birthday and I blew out the candles. They cheered for me as music started playing. Jisung came out and started dancing then Kai was dancing after him it was Ten after Ten then Hyoyeon next was Seulgi and last was Taemin. I was impressed and happy with my birthday. Jonghyun was the DJ and started play Super Junior's Black Suit. NCT Dream showed up and started dancing to the song. Some Super Junior members managed to sneak in with out being noticed and danced with NCT Dream. I looked for Y/N and she was at a table serving drinks. "Minho, I was looking for you," she stated.

"Is something wrong?" I asked

"No but everyone's asking for cake and you need to take the first bite since it's your birthday," She explained. Handing me a piece of cake. I took a bite. "Is it good?" She asked. I hummed a response and gave her a thumbs up. I fed her a piece and her eyes widened at how good it was. Y/N went back to her position behind the table. Soon enough Chenle Jisung Renjun and Jeno appeared.

"May we please have some cake?" Chenle asked.

"Of course," Y/N agreed handing them each a plate of cake with a fork and napkin. More people started coming for cake so I helped her out cutting the cake and putting them on plates while she handed them out with forks and napkins. Key showed up and whispered into her ear. Y/N nodded and went away while Key took her place.

"Where is she going?" I asked.

"Don't worry about it," he told me. The amount of people asking for cake went down so I told Key that I was going to go look for Y/N. I saw her talking to Onew and Taemin giving them headsets she went to jonghyun and Key handing them headsets as well. Key recruited our manager to continue with snacks drinks and cake. The lights turned off and the music stopped at the same time. I spotlight was on the pretend stage that also had the DJ set it. Y/N appeared with a box and Jonghyun gave her a mic.

"Hello everyone," she greeted. "So today is Minho's birthday as we all know," she stated causing the crowd to cheer. "Minho please join me on the stage," she said as a spotlight also went on to me following me to the stage. "So today I left early in the morning planning for this party but also because I had to confirm something that will change our life," she dramatically stated. She handed me a box. "I do have more presents at the house I just forgot them," Y/N whispered into my ear. I opened the box and first there was a card.

"Hello, I'll be the newest addition to our family starting today I'm three weeks old and full of energy, Love Y/D/N. Who's Y/DN?" I asked. Y/N pointed to the side of the stage where Onew released a puppy onto the stage. Y/N crouched down as the puppy ran to her.

"This is Y/D/N," she introduced. I set down the box and Y/N handed me Y/D/N. She was big for a puppy.

"What Breed is this?" I asked Y/N.

"She's/He's a mix between a Great Dane and a St. Bernard," she explained with a wide smile. "Okay there more in the box so let's see what's in it," she stated taking Y/D/N from me and giving her/him to Onew. I picked the box up and took out the shirt inside. It read "#1 dad" which was really cheesy and over the top since Y/D/N was only a dog. Also inside were baby bottles and pacifiers. I look at Y/N confused. "There still some more left," she told me. I took out the envelope that said "open this first" on it. I opened it and read it out loud.

"Congratulations on getting older and become more mature and making through the tough game of life. But it's not over yet. Ready for the biggest challenge of life. The next member of your family is in the room but not ready for you to meet him or her," I finished reading them opened the next envelope. Inside was an ultrasound with a sticky note on pointing to a little dot saying "hi". I looked at Y/N tears of joy in my eyes.

"I'm pregnant," she announced. I stood up giving her a hug. Everyone cheered and congratulated us. As we walked off stage. Jonghyun went back up to the DJ set and played music again and the light went on. People congratulated us as we walked pass them. I lead Y/N to a secluded area and gave her a kiss.

"Thank you," I told her placing my forehead on hers

"For what?" she asked

"For being with me. For being so hardworking. For being the mother of my child. For loving me. For letting me love you. For being amazing. For everything," I explained. I gave her another hug.

"Happy Birthday Minho," she said hugging me back.

_________________________________
So yeah... I tried. It's really cringey and probably confusing but it's the best I could come up with. Bye✌️😁✌️