Rest in peace Jonghyun

I found out this morning that jonghyun has passed from my friend who wasn't really a big fan of SHINee but she found out before me so I thought she was pranking. After I looked it up and found out it wasn't a prank I still wouldn't/won't believe it. Im taking finals and all I can think about is Jonghyun I really don't know what to do anymore I've been crying all day either to myself or to my friend. But I still can't believe it no matter how many articles I read and videos I watch it's still to much for me to understand. I'm hoping for him to post a selfie saying "I'm okay and healthy" but the realistic part of me says that that won't happen the hopeful part of me still can't understand why such a beautiful talented young and amazing singer/songwriter like Jonghyun will leave just when I got into the fandom. And even though I haven't been in the fandom for long it stills hurts like hell. I can't even imagine how the rest of SHINee feels or his family or best friends feels about losing him. I really didn't have to post this but I feel like the only way for me to collect my thought is to write them down and so why not post them. Rest In Peace Jonghyun you did well. Thank you for the years of laughter and music you have given your fans family and friends before you left us. I'll love you forever Jonghyun. Rest In Peace.