We left...

Piper POV

Me and percy saw Annabeth and Jason kissing. I didn't feel bad. I don't know why, I think their is something wrong with me... I looked at percy, and he looked amused. I just heard him say to Annabeth

"We're over."

I added,"yeah Jason, were over."

"Percy, it not what it looks like!"

"Really Annabeth, who don't you cry me a river, build a bridge and GET OVER IT! Cuz I'm not comin for you this time."

Percy looks so hot when he is mad. WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME! OMG....

"Piper please!"

"Nope" I said popping the 'P'

"Peace out!"

Me and percy walked out of the beach, just then we saw a new commer, we ran their and we saw a son of Posidon (he had a trident on top of his head) and we heard...

"Kevin, you are my favourite son, you are the bravest! Even more than that pesky little percy! You defeated a minatour single handed! I Disown percy!"

"Kevin is the best!" I hear all the people saying.

I feel really bad for him. I held his hand the hugged him.

"It's okay."

"It's not okay piper, my dad disowned me."

"He does not deserve you, you can do much better" I couldn't believe that I just said that.

"Your right, thanks pipes." He said. "Yo Posidon, I don't give a shit what you say kelp head. You are the most odiotic air head apart from ares! I don't care if you disown me. I disown you as a dad!"

"Me and percy are leaving this hell hole!" I said.

"Are you sure you wanna leave pipes? You have a pretty good life here."

I'm sure percy."

We then went to our cabins and kept a few clothes in our bag. I alsoacked some supplies and nectar.

When we exited camp half blood we were summoned into Olympus.