Chapter 3 my real dad

Percy POV

We were summoned into Olympus.

I can't believe how much piper was standing up for me. She is kinda attractive. What is happening to me! Just...

My thoughts got cut of by the amazing Zeus (note the sarcasm)

"Percy Jackson, you are too powerful, more powerful than Hercules and Jason the first combined. We Olympians will vote if we should kill you or not."

"What is he some kind of candy to vote on?!?" Said piper.

"Piper, it is not your fight." Said her mom.

"Yes it is! He is the only one left for me, and he is my best friend, I'm not going to let him die that easily."

"How many people want percy alive?" Hades, Apollo, Artemis, Hestia
and Hera. Hera?!?

"Majority wins, you will die percy jackson."

Whatever, I thought, and I made a hung i mean HUGE earthquake and I grabbed pipers hand and we ran out.

When we went put we bumped into a person with the exact same hair as me and multi coloured eyes.

"Sorry sir."

"No my appo--. Omega?"

"Sir I don't know who you are taking about."

"He is a son of Posidon, percy jaskson."

"He is actually a son of chaos, on chaos planet, you evil uncle end was trying to kill you so i took you to the safest place, earth. I covered the mist so that Poseidon would think that you are his son. I see he did not take very we'll care of you. Can you come back to chaos planet with me?"

"Can piper come too?"

"Yes she can."

"Yes!"

"Your as impatient as you were before."

And we were sent in to chaos planet.

The walls were black and huge.

This is soo cool! I thought

"Yes you used to like this place a lot when you were small."

"Did you just read my mind?"

"Mabey.."

"Next to me piper was giggling, her giggle was so cute. Shutup Brain!

we just entered the throne room and their were two thrones one small and one big one. The small onr had really cool stars. I think i used to like stars and all.

"You did Omega."

"You just read my mind again didnt you."

"yes i just did."

'this is gonna be bad when I don't want him to know what I am thinking of.

My dad just frowned.

"But if I'm your son, why can I only control water?"

"I wanted them to believe that you were a son of Poseidon, so I locked your powers. Do you want me to unlock them?"

"Yes!"

"This might hurt a bit."

And the then blasted me with a ray of silver light. Saying it hurt was a understatement. Let's say it was like holding the sky and bathing in river Styx. Wait times 1000.

Right then I blacked out.