everything happens for a reason

Annabeth POV

I saw Percy battle.

MY PERCY.

Wait, I cant call him that, Right?

He got like, A LOT better when he left...

He was like a blur, and he is still as modest as he was before.

Gods.

Why do i have to be involved?

Percy/Omega POV

I waled away and went to my old cabin.

"Right now, no one is living in here" said some one behind me.

I turned around to see annabeth looking straight in front of me.

"why are you here?" I asked her.

"Is is a crime to come to my old boyfriends cabin?"

"Considering you dumped him, lets see... YES. Now get out." I said, emphasizing on the dumped.

"Look Percy," I flinched. "I just want to be friends, I'm sorry bout what happened before, but what happened, Happened. cant we move on?"

"Mabey, ill see." and i pushed her and walked out.

I went to the beach and sat there. It used to be my favorite place. I miss it so much.

"Hello Omega." I turned around to see Chaos.

"Hi dad." I said.

He sat down next to me.

I asked. "You know my hood right?You told me that only the people that i wanted to pull down my hood can. Then why could Jason pull down my hood?"

"You see my son, they didn't trust you, so i thought that if i could make them trust us by disclosng who you are, then why not?" He said.

"YOU DID THAT?!? I F THEY DONT TRUST US THE FUCK IT! I CAN COME BACK TO CHAOS PLANET AND DO WHAT EVER I WANT! IT NOT OUR WAR IT IS THEIRS!" I yelled and walked away.

I need to Punch something.

Or mabey a someone...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY PEOPLE!!

Please tell me if you like my book!

VOTE

COMMENT

AND

FOLLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PEACE!!

BYE!! XD