why?

Percy/Omega POV

After i left the training room, i ran into luke.

"sup Perce?"

"Nothin. Oh yah, i hate my life"

"Dude?!? Tell me."

"We have to go to earth. Thats why."
"What?!? He cant mak you do that!"

We have to leave today, we have to tell the others... I hope zoe doesnt kill me..."

"OOOH. ZOE AND PERCY SITTIN IN A TREE, K-I-S-S" And i quickly covered his mouth.

"Come on, death LOVER." See what i did their? (An evebrow rises...)

"Whatever..."

"Dud every one can make it out, she like you and you like her, your a love sick puppy!"

"Just shut your pie hole anklets go" see im the king of irritating people. No need for a applause people...

When we entered the the game room, it was TOTAL CHAOS! "Did you hear?" "OMG I heard!"

"SHHHHHHHHH!!!"

"Chaos told that we are going to planet because it is under attack."

"Which planet?" Said Bianca

"Ea...rt....h"

"What did u just say?"

"I said that we are going to," I took a deep breath, "we are going to earth." Every one was shocked. They were about to say something but I just walked out.

I went straight into my room and packed

-------------------5 minutes later--------------------

I was all packed and ready to see those jack assess of a face.
I entered the room where my friends were meeting me.

"Finally, the prince joins us."

"Really Beckendof? How many times do I have to tell you not to call me that?"

"A lot"

"And I bet tha t it enters through one ear and come out through the other..." I said smirking.

"Look who's talking, the person who never lis-"

Just then chaos walked in, "I have something for you," he lifted these cool hood things, "these will keep people from seeing your face," he looked at me, "and only if you want the person to pull it of, they can."

"Thanks dad."

"Get going now."

Just then before I entered the portal I ran into piper, she was listening to music with ear plugs.

"Sup pipes?" She didn't answer me. "SUP PIPES!" I yelled on the top of my lungs. I yelled so loud that every one was staring at me then cracking up.

"WHAT!"

"Forever my drake."

"I WANNA LISTEN!"

"Fine..."

A after that we were singing "IT MAY NOT MEAN ANYTHING TO YALL, BUT UNDERSTAND NOTHING WAS DONE FOR ME, SO I DONT PLAN ON STOPPING AT ALL, I WANT THIS SHIT FOEVER MI-"

We just the realised that everyone was looking at us, we turned back and every one was laughing. I was aligning and the took a rep forward, when I did that, ever one sniffled their laughs.

"I an Omega, commander of the Chaos army, and the son of Chaos. I am the second most powerful in the word, second to only Chaos."

Luke stepped up, his face red from laughing, "I am Alpha, second in command, third most powerful in the word."

Zoe waled up next to me, "I am Star Girl, third in command and fourth most powerful in the world."

I said, "we are here to help you sorry asses in this puny idiotic war."

Then annabitch said, "HEY YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY ANYTHING TO US, WE ARE THE NICEST PEOPLE HERE!"

Silena spoke up, "Really annabitch, oh sorry, Annabeth?!?" She turns to the rest of us and yells, "said the that dumped the best hero for that piece of shit!" She pointed at Jason.

Every one laughed.

"WHO DARES MAKE FUN OF MY SON?!?"

"Me!" Me and silena said. We started laughing and hi fived.

"FEEL THE WARTH OF MY BOLT!" And the biggest air head threw the laugh toning bolt at me.
I just wah
Bed my hand and it turned, and aimed at Annabeth. It hit her and she blacked out.

"Now, if you want us, we will be setting camp in the woods."

And I let the words hang and we flashed out.