The first attack

Castor POV

Shit.

That Air head pulled off Omegas hood.

Right then that annabith idiotically shouted. "PERCY?!?" Really annabeth? Whats the point of shouting his name when ever one can see? Oh yeah, I forgot. You think you are the BEST.

Anyways....

Annabeth ran to Percy, about to hug him. :P good luck with that....

Percy pushed annabeth away.

"Why did you do that?!?" She said with her freakishly high voice.

"I did that because of, I don't know, mabey, YOU REJECTED ME WHEN I WAS ON EARTH."

"Why are you so mean?"

"WHAT U GONNA DO?!? KISS IT OFF?!?"

He turned to Jason.

"AND YOU! WHAT IS YOUR FIRKIN PROBLEM?!? I SWEAR I WILL KI- -"

I ran to him and shut his mouth.

"C'mon Perce, they are not worth it." I said.

"Your right." He said.

We were cut off bu the sound of the bell. Looks like a attack. Me and perce smirked at each other, pressed out necklaces(I know what you might think, but it is very handy...) and it transformed into our armour.

Omega pulled his hood on and he said,

"Race ya!"

With those two word, we dashed to the top of the hill.

Just like we expected. A huge army, but not big enough for the two of us.We are the best in the army (Not to brag or anything..).

Kronos was in the front of the army.

Me and Percy smirked at each other and dashed to the army, killing from left to right.

We jabbed, slashed, ducked and rolled. 

We were back to back until only a few were there.

I looked back to see the whole camp staring at us in awe.

I smirked and turned around.

Nico POV

When i put all my armour on, I ran to the top of the hill, and i saw the whole camp staring at something in awe. 

I ran to the front to so no one except Castor, and Percy, wait, should i call him Percy or Omega? Nevermind.

I saw Castor just standing there smirking while Omega was battling Kronos.

"OH MIGHTY OMEGA! YOU MIGHT BE THE SLAYER OF MANY MONSTERS BUT YOU WILL NOT BE THE SLAYER OF ME! ONLY PERCY JACKSON CAN KILL ME! AS FAR AS I CAN SEE, PERCY IS NOT HERE!"

Percy put his sword at his neck and said, "WELL THEN YOU HAVE ONE MORE SLAYER! HIS NAME IS OMEGA!" Dramatic much Percy?

Anyways, Percy slashed at his neck and he disintegrated to dust and he turned around.

Percy/Omega POV

I turned around to see the whole camp sating at me in awe.

I saw my sector just smirking.

"What?!?" I said.

And walked away.