Get Away Marano

So....I'm updating because I owe you guys a lot of chapters. If I update when I get 10+ votes and 5+ comments.... this chapter is dedicated to EmpyHodge  for being the first voter of Just Move on.,And special thanks to @zendeyalover for ideas go follow her if you haven't already.

Laura- (pulls away from the kiss) you heard something?

Jonah- no but its getting late so let's get you home

Laura- No!! Im not going back to my dads house!!

Jonah- what!?! why?

Laura- (sighs) Jonah.....my mom died 6 months ago..... after 2 months of her death, my dad got so stresses he started drugs and now he abuses me and rapes me (whispers at the last two words)

Jonah- oh my God Laur!! (hugs Laura) sorry for bringing up the topic

Laura- ( pulls away from the hug) no...its okay.

Jonah- soo... where do you stay?-you can come to my house!!

Laura- no thanks....I stay at the Lynch's...

Jonah- (eyes widen) why!! you'll be in the same house as that jerk!!

Laura- shut up Jonah!! Rossy is not a jerk!!

Jonah- Rossy? oh.....you still have feelings for that dude.. don't you?

Laura- of course!!

Jonah- (walks to his car and turns back) you coming?

Laura- (studies his expression) yeah....sure.

IN THE CAR.......

Jonah- (starts the car and starts driving) soo.. Laur...

Laura- yeah?

Jonah- when you and Ross were arguing about who you like more....umm...you kissed me. (looks at Laura) did it mean anything to you? .....or were you trying to make Ross jealous?

Laura- (ignores contact) Jonah...you know I still love Ross I just would've been with him if he would let me talk. He gave me love and I can't get rid of it that quick.

Jonah- whatever We are here.

Laura- You mad?

Jonah- no. Just confused.

Laura- okay.... bye

LAURA  RINGS THE LYNCH'S DOORBELL

Stormie- Ross can you go get the door?

Ross- But I'm eating pancakes!!!!

Stormie- your not even suppose to be eating that at this time so get the door!!

Ross- (groans and puts his fork down) this better be worth it! (opens the door) Ugh!! (tries to close door)

Laura- (puts her feet in the way) Road let me in!!

Ross- (closes the door and pulls Laura outside) didn't I say I didn't want you in my house?

Laura- FIRST OF ALL!! YOUR NOT THE BOSS OF ME!! SO STOP PAMPERING ME!!

Ross- Laura..... I really hate being mad at you but I can't see you being with that dude.

Laura- (sighs)  Ross, I'm not with him I'm just going on one date with him

Ross- (gets red) SO YOUR GOING ON A DATE WITH HIM!?!? I THO-

Laura- (kisses Ross)

?????- (drives in) WHAT THE HELL!?!?

Yeah.....I'm not really in a good mood cause I notice I lost a lot of readers and voters.....my WATTPAD best friend doesn't even read my story :( but  I still read hers....I live all of you guys who read my  book... love ya!! ಠ_ಠ

                             -R5_Lover1