Why Me?

I don't know why I said I need 10+ votes and 5+ comments

Laura- Jonah what are you doing here?

Jonah- Laura, Laura, Laura!! you thought I'll let you go that easy?

Laura- Jonah this is not the real you let me out!!(tries to get loose from duck tape) Why am I naked? (starts sobbing)

Jonah- oh...that...(licks his lips) I'm gonna show you how much I love you (smirks)

Laura- NO!!! HELP!!!! SOMEONE HELP ME!! WHY ME!?!?

Jonah- Scream all you want babe but save your voice for later (smirks and pulls down his pants)

⚠Readers under 12 years Plz exit

Jonah walks over To Laura and starts licking her neck...

Laura- Stop!!!!! (starts crying and screaming)

A/N IM NOT COMFORTABLE WRITING SEX SCENES SO ALL IM GONNA SAY IS THAT JONAH RAPED LAURA AND TMI:...end of story ..

Jonah- (breaths heavily) That felt good babe! (buckles his pants)

Laura- (screams and cries at the same time) WHY ME!?!? JUST KILL MY ASS ALREADY!!!!!!!!

Jonah- Thats too soon Babe

WITH ROSS AND ??????

Ross- WHAT THE FUCK!?!

Danny- What surprised?

Ross- (backs away) where's my brother

Danny- Some where taking all the skin for us! and the plan is working all fine!! (smirks).

Ross- what plan?

Danny- well you know, Me kissing Laura (smirks) You getting mad, she running of, and Jonah keeping her as a sex slave a-

Ross- WTF!?!?!? (Punches Danny and runs out room, grabs his keys and Runs to his Car)

WITH RYDEL, LAURA, AND JONAH

Rydel- WHEN I GET OUT OF HERE IM GONNA KILL THAT LITTLE ASS OF YOURS!!

Jonah- (smiles) but my ass isn't little (turns to Laura) right Laura you saw it all!

Laura- (spits on Jonah) SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

Jonah- your boring me you little dumbass (wipes spit of his face) w-

Ross- (bursts inside) WHERES LAURA!?!

Jonah- You decided to join. the party.... but I didn't give you an invitation did I?

Ross- A- Rydel what are you doing here?

Rydel- (rolls her eyes) well of course!! I'm here for the party (note the sarcasm) IM STUCK YOU DUMBASS!! GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!

Ross- (Turns to Jonah) what Did YOU DO TO THEM!?

Laura- (starts crying) he raped ME!!!

Jonah- oh shut up!!! your used to that ask her dad

Laura- What?

Jonah- He was the one that r-

Ross- what do you mean by was?

Jonah- oh I'm sorry Laura....I accidentally killed your Father...

Laura- (starts crying) WHAT?!?!? HE WAS THE ONLY P-PERSON I HAD FOR FA-FAMILY!!

Ross- (tries to punch Jonah)

Jonah- (pulls out a gun and points it at Ross) whatever you think, I already thinked it first (smirks)

Ross- what are you? a kindergartner? thinked is not a word

Jonah- I will kill you!! its either Rydel or Laura

Ross- (looks at Rydel and Laura who is closing her eyes)

Laura- (looks at Ross) Just pick your sister..... she's more important (winks)

Ross- I pick Both!! NOW!!

Laura- (Kicks Jonah to the floor)

Ross- takes gun and punches Jonah)

Jonah- (tries to get up)

Ross- (kicks Jonah and punches him until His hands are bleeding)

Rydel- how?

Ross- I can talk with my eyes...(smiles)

Sorry... I have to stop here.... please check out my be book and follow me in Instagram: r5_iki_Lover :)  I'll update tomorrow hopefully :)