I"ll Leave

Shout out to @zendeyalover and @love_kiki for giving me ideas for this chapter so go check them or and follow them Anyway the reaction of the last chapter was awesome so that's why I'm updating  (´・ω・')

                                ➡R5_Lover1

Laura- (eyes widen)

Ross- I said get OUT!!

Laura- what's wrong with you Ross? Yo-

Ross- Laura don't make me do something I'll regret...

Laura- Ross are you okay?

Ross- I AM OKAY IM JUST NOT USED TO SEE SOMEONE KISS A MAN WHO TRIED TO RAPE HER!!

Laura- I did not kiss him!!!!

Ross- YOU SON OF A BASTARD!! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE I SAW YOU WITH MY OWN TWO EYES!!

Laura- (walks closer to Ross with tears in her eyes) You know what I'll leave..

Ross- Then Go!!!

Laura- Fine. (walks out the door and gets a knife from the kitchen) What's wrong with Ross? why is he being so.....the lynches get mad easily.....

Rydel- (walks into the kitchen) Hey Laur- (looks at knife) what are you doing?

Laura- Oh this? ummm.....(looks around) I was just trimming my hair!! (laughs nervously) see! (takes a strand of hair and cuts it..) umm...I have split ends..

Rydel- Laura you are my Best Friend and if there's one thing I know...you are not a good liar..now tell me what's wrong

Laura- (breaks down crying) R-ross w-wa-wants me t-to leave..

Rydel- What!?!! Why?

Laura- Well before me and him broke up h-

Rydel- WTF!?! YOU GUYS BROKE UP? W-

Laura- yes we did now pay attention-before we broke up, Ross made me Promise that I wouldn't find anyone better than him!

Rydel- Why would h- (looks behind Laura) LAURA WATCH OUT!

Laura (turns around and gasps)

????- (Hits Laura on the head with a gun and Punches Rydel) Next Time you wouldn't mess with me Ross (smirks)

WITH RIKER AND ROSS

Ross- why are you trying to spoil my life? What the hell did I ever do to you?

Riker- You were born!

Ross- what's that? (gets mad)

Riker- oh this? (holds up The necklace Ross gave to Laura) I took it from that bitch

Ross- YOU ARE NOT MY BROTHER!! (clenches his fist)

Riker- your smarter than I thought. (pulls of mask and Smirks)

Ross- What the Fuck!?

WITH LAURA, RYDEL AND ???

Laura's POV

Ouch. My head hurts.....I flutter my eyes open and everything is black...

Laura- (looks around) WHERE AM I?

RYDEL!!!IIIB

????- HEY SHUTUP!!

LAURA- TAKE OF THAT DAMN MASK AND LET ME SAY YOUR STUPID FACE!

?????- gladly (takes of mask)

T.B.C

I'm sorry this is the shortest chapter!! 10+ votes and 5+ comments = updates ¯\_(ツ)_/¯