🌹🔪Chapter 2: She's the One🔪🌹

YOUR POV

We finally made it to the cafeteria. We grabbed some food and Armin lead me outside.

"Armin, where are we going?" I asked.

"We're going to have our lunch...here."

He led me to an outdoor cafeteria.

"Woah. An outdoor cafeteria."

"Oh, there they are." He pointed at Eren, who's waving at us.

"Come on," Armin said.

And I follow him.

"Hey, guys." Armin greeted his friends.

"Hey, Armin. Oh, who's your new friend?" A boy with freckles asked.

And everyone looks up from the lunches and their focus on me.

Reiner's POV

"Oh yeah, guys meet (Y/n). She's new here. (Y/n), these are my friends. And of course, you already met Eren and Mikasa." Armin said to the girl.

I look at the girl and my heart just sparks.

She has (h/l), silky (h/c) hair. Stunning (e/c) eyes. Velvety and smooth (s/c) skin. And luscious (lip color) lips. She's the definition of perfection and beauty.

She's the one.

She sat down next to Armin.

"Go on, guys introduce yourselves," Armin said.

"Hello, beautiful~ The names Jean. Jean Kirschtein. A pleasure to meet you." He took her hand and give it a kiss, making her blush. I feel anger and jealousy within me.

"Stop being such a flirt, Jean. Sorry, I'm Marco by the way. Nice to meet you (Y/n)." Marco said.

"Hi, nice to meet you too Marco." She smiles.

"Hi I'm Sasha and this is my best friend, Connie."

"Hey there," Connie said, giving her a wink. She just smiles.

"Hello (Y/n). I'm Christa and this is Ymir." Christa introduced herself. Ymir just nods.

"Hey, there (Y/n)! My name is Hanji and this little guy here is Levi. It's nice to meet you."

"Tch."

Now it's my turn.

"Why hello there, the names Reiner and these are my best friends, Bertholdt and Annie."

"Hi, it's nice to meet you all." She said as she gives us a smile.

"So (Y/n), tells us something a little bit of yourself," Eren said.

"Well, I'm an only child. I'm 15 years old and I just moved here last week and I live with my mom." She said.

"Oh, what happened to your dad? If you don't mind telling us." Christa asked.