🌹🔪*Extended*Good Ending: Happily Ever after (or is it?) 🔪🌹

'Before I start running again, I feel two big hands grab me and push me against the wall.'

'Reiner started laughing and held me closer and pressed his body closer against mine.'

' "Got you~" He whispered to my ear.'

'I'm trapped.'
______________________

YOUR POV

Reiner's grip on my wrists grew tighter and tighter.

" Ow, Reiner stop! You 're hurting me!" I let out a yelp.

"Poor little princess... " Reiner began as he tighten his grip. "In all those fairy tales, the princess always goes through so much... so damn much. "

"What do you want from me? " I ask.

"What do I want...? " His voice grew darker. " I want you, my sweet (Y/n)~"

Then I look over his shoulder. As the figure slowly walks towards the light, I can see a little bit of his face. It's Levi. He mouthed to me to keep quiet. I got to keep Reiner distracted.

"I wouldn't try anything if I were you (Y/n). I'm faster, I'm stronger and let's face it, more determined than you. So whatever plan you're cooking up in that pretty little head of yours, I suggest forget it immediately. "

"Do you think I could ever love a monster like you? After for what you did to the people who I care for?" I glare at him. But then he tighten his grip on my wrist tighter and I let out a yelp.

"But when is a monster not a monster? Oh, when you love it. That's the thing about monsters. They never stopped being human. Despite everything... I'm still human. One way or another, you'll be mine forever til death do us part. Besides, what choice do you have anyway?" He said.

I let out a sigh. "You win... I give up. I'll stay with you in exchange to let my friends go. But I promise to love you forever and ever. "

Reiner's grip loosened and his expression softened."See? That wasn't so hard, was it? I'm glad you made up your mind (Y/n)." Then he placed kisses on my neck.

Then Levi attack Reiner and stab him on his shoulder.

"Ahhh!" Reiner screamed in pain.

"Run (Y/n)!" Levi said as he tighten his arm's grip around Reiner's neck.

I run and run as far as possible. Then I saw another set of stairs. I went downstairs further and further.

Then finally I went down the last set of stairs and it lead me to a door that is slightly open.

I run towards it and yank it open. Then it lead me outside and flashes of blue and red warning lights shines before me.

"Stay where you are!" One of the policemen said as he points the gun towards me.

" Wait!" I stop him.

" (Y/n)?" My mom's voice called out. And then she take a step forward so I can see her.

" Mom!" I sprinted towards her and throw my arms around her.

" Oh thank goodness. You're safe. I thought I'm gonna lose you." She said as she check my arms for any bruises or scratches.

" Who goes there?" A police man called out as he points his gun at the door.

I pull away from the hug and squinted my eyes at the figure.

Then the figure steps out of the dark. It's Levi and he's limping.

" Wait, don 't shoot him!" I yell to the police.