🌹🔪Chapter 13:The Truth🔪🌹

Eren's POV

My body felt numb and weak. My head hurts. I slowly open my eyes and squinted at the bright light above me. Where am I?

I tried to move but then I realize that I'm tied up to a chair and some kind of cloth was used to gag my mouth.

I look around the room and I'm not familiar with my surroundings. Then I saw a bed in the middle of room. A figure of a girl is sleeping on it. She has (h/l),(h/c) hair and a (s/c) complexion, wearing a white dress. Then I realize it's (Y/n).

My eyes widen and I try to make loud yet muffled sounds to wake her up. And then I felt a cold, sharp sting on my neck.

"Now, now Eren. We don't want to wake the sleeping beauty, do we?" A familiar voice said. I recognize that voice. It belongs to Reiner.

"Now I'm gonna take the gag off and I expect no screaming. Cause if you do, I'll hurt your precious (Y/n)."

I have no choice but to obey. He took off the gag.

I gritted my teeth and narrow my eyes. "What the fuck is going on Reiner?" Then I look at (Y/n). "What did you do to her?!"

"Relax, I haven't done anything to her...yet." He smirked.

"If you touch her or hurt her... I swear to God, I'll fucking kill you!" I shout at him.

He let out a chuckle. "Do you ever think that I will hurt my precious, future wife-to-be?"

'His future wife-to-be? What the fuck is he talking about?'

I let out a sigh. "What do you want from us? Let us go."

"And let you take my sweet (Y/n) away from me? Never." He said as his face grew darker.

"You fucking bastard!" I shouted. Then he punch me in the stomach.

"Be quiet. You'll wake her up." He gritted his teeth. "Now tell me Eren, why would (Y/n) choose a reckless weakling like yourself over me?" He paced around me.

"Because she loves me. And she will never love someone brutal and insane like you." I glare at him. Then I receive another punch in the stomach.

"She will learn to love me, eventually."

'KNOCK, KNOCK!'

"Ahh, that must be your friends." Reiner said as he walk towards the door.

'Friends? Does that mean he kidnapped-'

The door opened and I saw... Armin and Marco! And they're unconscious!

"Reiner, what about the others?" The tall figure aka Bertholdt ask and beside him is Annie.

"Keep them in the torture chamber. I'll take care of them." Reiner said in a dark voice.

"And um, actually we didn't capture all of them." Bertholdt said in a nervous tone.

"What?" Reiner narrowed his eyes.

"The others are nowhere to be found." Bertholdt said.

Reiner pinch the bridge of his nose and let out a sigh. "Keep searching for them."

Bertholdt nodded his head. Then him and Annie drag Armin and Marco and tied them up.

While Annie tied Marco up, she look at me and mouthed, 'I'm sorry.'

Then they left the room.

"Let them go!" I shouted as anger filled up inside my body."They have nothing to do with this! Don't you even dare hurt them!"