🌹🔪Chapter 12 Part 1: The Dance🔪🌹

YOUR POV

The day finally came. The 57th annual dance is tonight.

Everyone is pumped.

Some students from the Student Council are handing out enteries for the dance.

And there are flyers here and there. On the walls, inside the classrooms, everywhere.

Me and the girls are just walking around the campus. Afternoon classes are being cancelled due to the busy schedule.

Right now, we're looking for the guys. Annie said that she assumed the boys are in the basketball court, helping in decorating the place.(which where the dance will take place.)

"So (Y/n), are you ready for the dance?" Christa ask.

"Um...kind of. This is my first dance after all." I reply.

"Do you have a date already?" Sasha ask with a smirk plastered on her face.

"N-No. Not yet." I said as I open the door that leads us inside the basketball court.

So far, they're still working on it but the place is looking good account on the effort they've made.

Jean looked at us and smirked. "Well, well, well. If it isn't our beloved, lovely ladies who decided to check up on us."

"Oh shut it ponyboy." Sasha said playfully. Jean just shrugged it off and continue working.

Almost all of them are working on decorating the stage while Connie and Armin (who is just improvising) are working on the DJ music equipment.

"Hey (Y/n)!" I turn around and I saw Eren getting off the stage. The he walk towards me.

"Yes Eren?" I ask.

"Look, I've been wanting to tell you this for so long and I guess this is the perfect time to say it." He said as he bends down on one knee.

"(Y/n), I like you. A lot. But my feelings are more than that... I love you. I love you since the first time I met you. You're beautiful, resourceful, smart, kind and sweet. And I have a question for you... Will you be my girlfriend?"

'Did he just confess to me?'

"Yes. In fact, I love you too." I said.

"I'm glad to hear that. And I have a surprise for you. Bring it up guys!" He said.

Then Marco, Jean, Bertholdt and Armin showed up with illustration boards and it says; "Will you go to the dance with me?"

Then Levi and Connie showed up. Levi holding a bouquet of roses on one hand and on the other hand was a crown that is placed on a velvet pillow while Connie carries a teddy bear.

'This must be a dream.'

"Oh my god,Eren... Yes. A million times yes." I hug him very tight and he hugs back.

Levi walks forward and hands me the bouquet of roses. Then followed by the crown. Eren place the crown gently on my head. Then Connie gives the teddy bear to me.

"Thank you Eren." I said with tears in my eyes.

"You're welcome, my princess." He said as caressed my cheek, wiping some of the tears.

Then we leaned in for a kiss.

I can hear the girls fangirling and squealing, the boys howling and whistling while the others cheering and applauding for us.

'BANG!'

We broke the kiss due to the loud bang which startled everyone. Then I notice that the doors are swinging back and forth.