🌹🔪Bad Ending: Stay with me forever🔪🌹

'Before I start running again, I feel two big hands grab me and push me against the wall.'

'Reiner started laughing and held me closer and pressed his body closer against mine.'

' "Got you~" He whispered to my ear.'

'I'm trapped.'
_______________________

YOUR POV
Reiner's grip on my wrists grew tighter and tighter.

" Ow, Reiner stop! You 're hurting me!" I let out a yelp.

"Poor little princess... " Reiner began as he tighten his grip. "In all those fairy tales, the princess always goes through so much... so damn much. "

"What do you want from me? " I ask.

"What do I want...? " His voice grew darker. " I want you, my sweet (Y/n)~"

Then I look over his shoulder. As the figure slowly walks towards the light, I can see a little bit of his face. It's Levi. He mouthed to me to keep quiet. I got to keep Reiner distracted.

"I wouldn't try anything if I were you (Y/n). I'm faster, I'm stronger and let's face it, more determined than you. So whatever plan you're cooking up in that pretty little head of yours, I suggest forget it immediately. "

"Do you think I could ever love a monster like you? After for what you did to the people who I care for?" I glare at him. But then he tighten his grip on my wrist tighter and I let out a yelp.

"But when is a monster not a monster? Oh, when you love it. That's the thing about monsters. They never stopped being human. Despite everything... I'm still human. One way or another, you'll be mine forever til death do us part. Besides, what choice do you have anyway?" He said.

I let out a sigh. "You win... I give up. I'll stay with you in exchange to let my friends go. But I promise to love you forever and ever. "

Reiner's grip loosened and his expression softened."See? That wasn't so hard, was it? I'm glad you made up your mind (Y/n)." Then he placed kisses on my neck.

Then Levi attack Reiner and stab him on his shoulder.

"Ahhh!" Reiner screamed in pain.

"Run (Y/n)!" Levi said as he tighten his arm's grip around Reiner's neck.

Then I run as far as possible. And then...

'BANG!'

"Levi?" I called out. Maybe he killed Reiner. I stick my head out and I realize I was wrong. Reiner panted as he look down at Levi's lifeless body.

"No..." I whispered. Then Reiner looks to my side and quickly walk towards me. Before I could even make my move, he grab my wrist and with all of his might, he drags and push and then my body hit the wall. Now, I feel weak and every part of my body hurts.

"You've been a very bad girl (Y/n). And for that, I'm going to punish you." Reiner said as he look down at me. I tried to run away but I'm too weak. Then he carry me bridal style and take me somewhere for God knows where and how he will punish me.

"Where are you taking me?" I ask. But he didn't respond.

~Later~

"We're here princess." Reiner said as he push the door open with his foot. I look around the room and my eyes widened. All of my friends..are laying dead in their own blood. Including Mikasa, Sasha and Connie.

"What did you do Reiner?" I ask him in a shaky voice.

"I have to get rid of them." He simply said. Then he put me down to the floor and chain my arms behind my back. Then he pulls out a knife.

"Reiner... don't do this please..." I plead. He get down to my level and then he place a kiss on my lips.

"I'm sorry princess. But this is the only way. I want to keep you alive but you might run away or even scream for help. Even when you're tied up, I still have to do this. You'll just be a silent little doll and I'm gonna keep it that way." He said then I felt a poke against my stomach.

"Sweet dreams princess." Then he stabbed me on the stomach multiple times.

I want to scream but I can't.

Then my vision became darker and darker.

But then I realized... my fate has been sealed and I let out my last breath.

~In another world~

"(Y/n)... wake up. " A voice said.

I slowly open my eyes and squinted at the bright light before me. I slowly sit up and I saw Eren's face ifront of me.

" Eren..." I cupped his cheek with my hand. Then he holds it. "Where are we?"

He chuckle. "Welcome home. " He stands up and offers his hand. I accept it.

He help me stand up and then I saw the view of the ocean right before me. Then I saw familiar faces playing around the ocean. My friends... they're all here. They turn their heads and wave at me.

"(Y/n). " I heard a voice behind me. I turn around and gasp at the figure right in front of me.

"Dad? "

"It's me princess. " He said.

I throw my arms around him and weep tears of joy.

"I missed you so much. "

"I missed you too. " He place a kiss on my forehead.

"But what about mom?" I ask him.

" Don't worry, when the time comes... we'll be together as a family again. From now on, we'll be watching over her."

Finally me and the people I love lived a happy life together.

I'm free at last.

~Meanwhile~

Reiner's POV

I hold (Y/n)'s dead body closer and rock her back and forth. And then I heard loud banging outside.It 's the police but I just ignore them.

From now on, me and my beloved (Y/n) are finally together forever and ever.

~END~