Chapter Two

•Time Skips•

~Day One~
     "Where is the mutt." I hear a voice say as I begin to open my eyes. My entire body hurts and I groan, looking down at myself. I am scratched up from head to toe and covered in dirt.
     As if it was waiting for me to wake up, a searing pain enters my leg making me cry out. Right, he broke it. "Well well, look who's up." a voice says as I change into a sitting position. I look up and see the Alpha of the Nightful pack staring at me.
     "Did I give you permission to look me in the eyes, mutt?" He questions, his tone sending a chill through my body. I let out a small whimper as I shake my head and look down at the concrete floor.
     "We're going to take you out of this cell, but don't get any ideas, if you try to run, you won't get far." I stay looking at the ground.
     "When I speak to you you answer me! Do you understand?" I nod my head and I hear the cell door open. "Grab her." a hand wraps around my small arm and yanks me up, forcing me to stand or fall. "Now follow." I look up slightly to see his feet going down the hall, I am shoved forward, making me stumble slightly and almost fall.
     The person holding me grips my arm harder, making a whimper leave my lips. "Shut up, mutt." a deep voice says from my right, the one holding me.
     The sound of a door opening is heard and I'm shoved in.
     "If you're good, I'll let you eat, if you're not, I won't." I get shoved to the ground, pain shocking around my body at the impact, a whimper escaping me.
     "Look at that, the little runt can't even handle being shoved, weak," he spits at me. "It's funny, actually, your father trusted me, and your mother, well, she was a liar."
     I hold back tears. "Don't talk about my mother that way!" He growls and pain erupts on my side. He kicked me. "Don't talk back!" He growls out, causing me to whimper.
     "Now, as I was saying, your mother was a liar. She said you were perfect, special, even." he laughs. "There is nothing perfect about you! There is nothing special about a runt like you." I let out a whimper.
     ~Day Five~
I stand up, wobbling slightly before stabilizing. "Come on mutt." the deep male voice I now know as the beta says. I walk over to him, keeping my gaze on the floor. "You're getting a shower, if you're good." he says before grabbing my arm and pulling me forwards.
     I don't talk, I'm not allowed to talk.
He shoves me into a room and closes the door, I hear a click, and I look up, seeing that I am now alone.
     I'm in a small bathroom, everything is on a very low level, a low level that a six year old can reach.
     I take a step forward. There is a single worn out looking towel laying on the ground. I look to the shower and see no shampoo or body wash. So I just get water.
     I turn the water on and step in, it's weak, barely any power, not to mention freezing.
     "I don't hit her that hard, she is six after all, and plus it hurts worse for her, she's a runt." I hear a voice say.
     Someone bangs on the door. "Hurry up!" The beta says and I whine before scrubbing myself the best I can with my bare hands.
     ~Week Three~
I quickly wipe my face of tears as I hear the footsteps approaching. "Get up mutt." the Alpha says and I stand. "Did they let you shower yesterday?" He questions. "Yes Alpha."
"Don't talk to me!" He yells and I cringe away. "Did you get a shower yesterday?" He questions again, anger evident in his voice. I nod my head.
     "Good, now come on." I walk forwards, having to jog to keep up with his pace.
     ~Year Two~
I try to keep my sobs silent as I rock back and forth, my back tapping against the wall in a steady rythm.
     I hear footsteps approach my cell and I force myself to stop crying. "Happy birthday, mutt." The alpha says and I cringe, making him laugh.
     "What's wrong mutt?" He questions, mockingly. "It's your birthday! You're eight now, you should be thrilled!" He says, laughing. "Now come on mutt, and try to look happy." I stand, knowing not to disrespect him.
     He grabs my arm once I get up close to him and begins leading me forwards. We walk down the hall lined with cells, few people talk as we pass by their cells, but the ones that do get punished for it.
     He shoves me forwards, and as I stumble my eyes lock with dark green ones, only for a second, but I see pity in them, sadness. I look away from the eyes quickly, staring ahead of me and focusing on the ground instead.
     ~Two months later~
Alpha grabs my arm and brings me out of the cell, I hear another door close somewhere near me and we speed up. "Hey Alpha." I hear the beta's voice as my arm brushes against something. My head jerks up in fear and my eyes lock with green ones.
     My eyes scan the person quickly, taking in his features before looking back towards the ground. He has Dirty blond hair and tan skin, he is covered is scratches and bruises and dirt as I am. He seems young, probably around my age.
     I feel his gaze on me and force myself not to look back up.
     ~Year Five~
I walk forward slowly, approaching the cell bars. My eyes meet with green ones across the hall and I smile.
     My smile falls as I hear footsteps approaching. I turn my head to the left and see the Alpha and Beta. My face hardens and I glare at them, making the Alpha release a deep growl.
     "Disrespectful mutt." Alpha says once he gets up to me. He opens the cell door. "Come." He says and I take a step towards him, he grabs my arm immediately and drags me behind him.
     ~Year Seven~
"Why don't you just kill me!?" I yell at the Alpha. My head snaps to the side and pain cascades down my cheek. He shoves me down and sends a blow to my side with his foot. "You don't talk to me like that, mutt. Learn your place you pathetic runt."
     ~Year Eight~
He shoves me into a dark room before closing the door. I look around, trying to make something of my surroundings, but all I see is darkness.
     I take a few steps forwards and run into something, I almost fall but someone grabs my arm, keeping me stable. "Hey, are you okay?" I hear a voice and immediately know it as the green eyed boy.
     "Yes." I say,  my voice quiet and hoarse. "You don't sound okay."
"I don't talk and I don't get water." I growl to him. "Sorry if I don't sound like an angel.
     He goes quiet for a few seconds. "Sorry." "Whatever."
     "Do you know why we're here?" He questions after a moment and I shake my head before remembering he can't see me. "No clue."
     ~Year Nine~
"Alex?" I call into the dark room. "I'm here." he replies and a second later I feel a hand on my arm. I flinch away from him and almost fall, my back hitting the wall.
     "Eleanor?" He questions as I relax. "Yes?" "Are you okay?" My face hardens. "Yes."
     ~Year Ten~
I awaken to a scraping noise and look towards the cell door. They're sliding in my monthly food. Once they leave I lean forward and grab the tray, sliding it towards me.
     A small piece of bread and an apple, along with a small glass of water.
     I finish what I can and stand up, hearing footsteps and knowing it's the Alpha.
     "You didn't finish your food." He growls, slamming open the cell door open, striding towards me.
     As his foot slams into my side I don't show my sadness or my anger towards these awful people that have done these awful things to me. I've learned that that's what they want.
     I keep back the tears as I curl into a ball, I won't show my pain, I can't.
     ~Year Eleven~
He opens the cell door and stands to the side of it, waiting for me to pass, I do, and then I make a run for it.
     I'm not entirely sure what I was thinking, I know I can't out run them, I'm a runt, I'm malnourished, they have the upper hand.
     I'm not sure if maybe I thought I could escape, or if maybe I thought that once they caught me they would end my life. I think I was okay with either answer.
     ~Year Twelve~
I pull against the restraints. "Leave him alone!!" I yell as loud as I can as Alex fights against the people. "Don't you dare hurt him!!" I scream. I pull against them harder.
     "Leave him!" My cell door opens. "Don't touch him!" They approach me, but I don't care. "Let go of him!" They grab me, pulling me up before unlocking my restraints. I fight, trying to get to Alex, but I'm no match to the people holding me.
     They drag me away from him. "No!" I yell as they hit him on the head, his body going limp. I still fight, but I'm weak.
     They throw me into a chair, grabbing my chin and forcing me to look up. They grab something.
     Pain.
All throughout my throat is pain, cascading down.
     ~Year Thirteen~
I stare forward, I hear the scraping but I don't lean forward to get the food. He's gone. I haven't seen him since that incident, I heard what he did. He disrespected them, telling them to leave the girl alone. It was the last straw, the final snap of a twig.
     The last little push off the cliff.
But, as what he did was theirs.
     What they did was mine.

~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed? *Awkward laugh*

Well, I do hope you did.

Bye guys!

Word Count!
1639!

No one is truly gone until they are forgotten.

-Unknown