Four ~ Maybe Not

I awaken on a couch, I recognize this scenery, I am still in the pack house. I feel something touch my side and jump, my head bolting to look next to me.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you, Alpha told me to look over you," I stare at the woman in front of me, Alpha? Why would Alpha Johnson have someone look over me?

"I'm Lillian, Alpha Nightly wanted me to make sure you weren't injured too badly before he took you back to our pack-" my eyes widen and I begin shaking my head no. I back up until I am flush against the back of the couch.

"Hey, hey, it's okay, you'll be safe, I won't let anyone hurt you." I slightly calm down.

Oh, so you'll trust a random member of his pack, but not him.

She seems trustworthy.

And our bloody mate doesn't!?

He's an Alpha.

Impossible!!

"Are you okay?" Lillian asks and I snap out of my thoughts, nodding my head. "Okay, can I please look over you? I'm worried you might have broken bones," I nod my head lightly and move forwards slightly.

"Thank you, noe I'm just going to lift your shirt and put pressure on spots, is that okay?" I nod my head and she reaches for my shirt, I flinch away and she looks back up at my face, pain in her eyes.

"Are you still okay?" I nod. She lifts my shirt and I try my hardest not to flinch when she puts pressure on my side, but I fail.

"Its okay, just tell me if you want me to stop or if you feel any pain," 'cause that will be easy, considering I can't talk. I nod my head and she places her hand on my side, pushing down slightly making a whine escape my lips. "It hurts?" I nod my head.

She does it a few more times and I cringe away. "Okay, well I believe you have a few fractured if not broken bones, I won't be sure until we get an X-Ray but-" she is cut off as a man comes into the room we are in.

"Alpha told me he wanted me to look over her," he says and Lillian looks at him weirdly. "What? Why?" "Not sure, just said he trusted me more."

"That's unlikely," "then go ask him yourself." Lillian's gaze goes to me. "Will you be okay if I leave you alone with him?" I shake my head.

"You have to leave the room, she doesn't like men," he lets out an annoyed sigh, "fine." He exits the room and she turns to me.

"I'm going to go talk to the Alpha but I'm locking the door behind me, so don't be alarmed when you hear that, I don't completely trust him." Well that's great. I nod my head and she nods before turning on her heel and exiting the room, closing the door behind her, a hear a faint click and flinch slightly. That noise is so familiar.

I know.

I hear her footsteps retreat and tense up. The doorknob begins to jiggle and I push back into the couch.

"She bloody locked it!?" I hear the man lock before the door is kicked open. Wait. "You've been a Nuisance," the man says as he approaches me. He picks me up roughly and carries me out of the room. I pound on his chest, trying to push myself out of his arms.

I push on his chest and drop to the ground, a shock of pain racing through my body. I try to crawl away but I just feel and burst of pain on my head and I fall back to the ground.

He picks me back up, "You stupid runt." How did I not recognize him, how was I so stupid!? "The Beta is waiting outside, don't be stupid, we have orders to kill you if you try to escape. The Gamma says and I cringe.

How was I so stupid.

~~~~~~
Theodore's Perspective
~~~~~~
I walk out of the room my beautiful mate is in a close the door quietly. "Lillian?" I ask as I walk into the kitchen, where I find Lillian sitting on a stool looking at her phone. "Yes Alpha?" She says as she locks her phone, setting it on her lap.

"I need you to look over my mate, make sure she is okay for traveling." She nods her head, "yes Alpha," she leaves the room and I lean on the counter.

"Hey, Theodore? You okay?" "I'd be better if you'd stop calling me Theodore," I say to my beta, Oliver, as he sits next to me. "Sorry, Theo, you okay?"

"I'm not sure, Oli, what if she isn't? She doesn't seem to be attracted to the mate bond."

"Look, we don't know how long she's been here, or how badly she's been mistreated."

"I'm sure it wasn't too bad, I've never known Johnson to be very aggressive."

"Theo, he was beating your mate, what did she even do?" He questions. "I'm not sure, I think she made noise, that's the only thing I can guess." Oliver shakes his head. "That's bad," I growl. "I know! I just can't stand to think that this whole time my little mate has been down here being beat whilst I've gone to every pack looking for her!"

"You might have to, Theo, I don't think she's had a very good life," i put my head in my hands. "I know, it's just so bad."

"Alpha?" I hear Lillian ask as she enters the kitchen and my head bolts up. "Yes? What is it? Is she hurt!?" "Erm, I believe she has a few broken or fractured bones, but that's not what I came for. What's this about you trusting a different doctor more than me?"

"What are you talking about?" I ask her, confusion written on my face.

"A wolf just came in there saying. . " She trails off as her eyes widen and she turns on her heel, bolting away back towards my mate.

"Somethings up," Oli says and I nod before running towards the room my mate is in. Correction, was in.

"Lillian!? Where the heck is my mate!?" I yell to her and she coward back. "I -I don't know, I locked the door and made him get out, he must h-have kicked it in," I turn my head to look at the door and see signs of force.

"What did he look like, I need to know right now." She nods her head.

~~~~~~
Eleanor's Perspective
~~~~~~
He throws me into the back seat of the truck and the opposite door opens. "We have to be quick, it won't take long for them to notice," the Gamma says to the beta and they begin binding my legs and arms.

The Gamma puts a piece of duct tape over my mouth, "Is that really necessary? She can't talk," The Beta asks, "she can still make noises, better safe than sorry." The bets nods and they close the doors before the front ones open. The Beta driving and the Gamma in the passenger seat. They crank the truck and I am pushed back as he slams on the gas.

~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed! Sorry if I got your hopes up that she was finally free :>

Sorry if I'm evil :3

Anyways.

Bye guys!

Word Count!
1238!

The worst of things can happen to the most innocent of people.

                           ~Unknown