Six~

I hear growls as my eyes flutter open and I look around in panic. Pain jolts into my senses and I pick myself up, my gaze going to my wrists which are red and bleeding. How long was I out?

I hear a howl and my gaze snaps to the stairs. Who are they fighting? The door swings open and I flinch back. Hurried footsteps make their way down the stairs and the Delta comes into view. "We are going through an awful lot if trouble for this stupid runt, why exactly?" He questions to someone behind him and I see a pack warrior come down behind him.

"Leverage. If we gave her we can get what we want, and Alpha want a more land. Nightly will give us anything we want because we gave his precious little mate."

Doubtful.

"Why would he? Doesn't he see how worthless she us?" I know, right? "I mean, come on, this is a waste of everyone's time." The Delta complains as he approaches my cage.

"Have you found your mate yet, Frank?" The warrior asks. The Delta shakes his head. "Nope."

"Then you don't know what the mate pull is like. He doesn't see how worthless or small she is, he just sees the mate pull." He states as be shoves the Delta aside, lifting up the lick to open the cage door.

What did I say? He doesn't see us, just the mate pull, he doesn't love us like he does in your daydream.

I happen to have a mate, if you haven't noticed, and yes, I feel the mate pull very strongly. But I also feel the love I have for him.

You don't even know him!

Yes I do!

What's his middle name?

I-

Favorite colour?

Well-

Worst nightmare?

Well I would hope-

You know nothing about him! You can't love someone you don't know!!

I can and I do.

You're living in a daydream and the glass is going to get shattered.

She stays quiet and my brain comes back to what's happening around me.

"I just really don't think he'll do what we want." The Delta argues. "You don't know how the mate bond works! He is pulled towards her, and he needs her, for a Luna, for pups, and just in general!!" He states and the Delta begins to speak again, but I tune them out, my brain focusing on the weird feeling in my stomach.

Ashley?

What?

Am I okay?