"Jealous"

Edited: 5/28/20

I wrote this when i was in 6th grade 💀. So you can imagine the amount of cringe i bestowed upon this chapter. People who have read my book before the update, i love you for putting up with my cringe self

Your pov

I woke up with a hand shaking me forcefully as if I'm never waking up again. I groaned, clearly annoyed at this being who has a death wish. I opened my eyes to get a glimpse of the clock beside me, only to close it once again. 6:21! Who the hell wakes a person up at 6?

" Hey Y/N wake up, we have a visitor " my suicidal friend, Tooth, softly said without any intention of leaving me

"Five more minutes"

" You said that 5 minutes ago!!!" Tooth groaned dramatically. I mean who was she kidding though? Why the hell would a normal guardian wake up this early? I work during the night, the day should have been my relaxing hours

"Whatever. Get out im gonna get changed " I said and with a flick of my finger, Tooth disappeared instantly. The thought of getting back to sleep and snuggling in my oh so soft bed sounded the most pleasing at this moment but the consequences of my action and the nagging i will get from Tooth stopped me from doing so.

After i got changed i made my way downstairs. I don't get jealous a lot and i refuse to be that possessive girlfriend who threatens every single female specie that lays their eyes on her boyfriend, but the sight of a blonde girl talking to jack, while twirling her braided hair and softly biting her bottom lip, infuriates me.

She had a long blonde hair, and was wearing a long flowing blue gown with snow patterns on it. I'm not gonna lie she looks beautiful. A surge of jealousy flew in my body before i had to refrain myself. Jack saw me and walked towards me, grinning widely. Okay y/n be calm.

"Good morning snowflake", Jack said while giving me a peek on the lips.

"Morning" i said while pulling him in for a longer and deeper kiss. His arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer into him. I opened my eyes, making sure the girl was watching us before i moaned quietly. At least quiet enough for the blonde to hear me, before i pulled away.

Wow y/n, so much for being calm.

"Sooo, who's she?"

"Oh yeah, this is Elsa, we were just talking about business. Elsa this is Y/N,my girlfriend. Elsa's here cause she wants me to teach her how use her powers" Jack explained.

I internally slapped myself. Of course. Nothing more. I didn't have to put up that show. Jack would never do things that will hurt me. I know it

I nodded and smiled at Elsa, feeling embarrassed and guilty about the stunt that i just pulled earlier. Before Jack could even see, she looked at me and glared?

Okay, let me pretend i didn't see that.

"Sure, im gonna go eat breakfast", I said while dashing to the kitchen. Tooth was sitting on one of the stools so i made the move to greet her. Since it's almost Christmas, i never got to bond with the rest of that Guardians that frequently since I've been so busy with children and stuff so it's really heartwarming to see the fairy twice today.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Watch Elsa closely, she's a home wrecker. At least that's the impression i got her. She tried flirting with bunny! Who the hell does that to someone's boyfriend? but of course, i didn't let her" she explained. I was... not shocked? at least she didn't break bunny's and tooth's relationship i thought.

"How did they even meet in the first place?" i asked her while munching on my cereal.

"Something about learning how to use her powers? I forgot actually" she said taking a bite out of her twinkie. Who the hell eats a twinkie for breakfast?

"Funny thing is she used the exact same excuse to probably talk to Jack" i said and immediately heard Tooth gasped dramatically. I smiled before rolling my eyes at her dramatic response.

"I gotta get going. Me and Jack still has to go to Minnesota later on" i said before placing the bowl that i used in the dishwasher.

I walked outside, the cold wind blowing my hair. Extreme temperatures doesn't really bother a spirit. Guardians or not, spirits are spirits.

Elsa laughed as she slowly leaned towards Jack. I could barely hear what they're saying. I walked faster towards them as Else wrapped her arms around Jack's neck. Jack looked undeniably confused and mouthed the words 'What are you doing'. And before her disgusting lips touch my boyfriend's pink ones, i flicked my fingers and sent her flying away just a few meters behind Jack. His blue eyes grew wide as he looked at me with shock.

"What the hell did you just do? "Jack asked

"What did i do? What did i do? Jack she tried to kiss you. The dumbest person on the planet would even notice that she was flirting with you!" I yelled at him, pushing him with all my might but he didn't budge. Jack looked at me confused for a few seconds before realization hit him and he smirked

This motherfucke-

"You're jealous, arent you" he said stating more than asking

"O-of course not, why the hell would i?" i said stumbling in my words before looking away from him. I can feel my cheeks getting warmer and redder by each second. Before i could even react, Jack's lips were on mine. Our kiss were soft and full of passion at first, reminiscing each moment that passes between us before it escalated quickly when Jack bit my bottom lip. I gasped and he took this as a chance to slip his tongue inside mine. My hands immediately snaked around his neck and softly tugged at his soft hair earning a groan from him. He pulled away instantly. I could feel his control slipping away every second. Jack may be good at children and all but he's better in bed. (A/N: Ruining the moment with my a/n. I remembered i placed "And then we pulled away thanks to oxygen 😑" here before i ended the chapter with i love you's. LIKE WHO THE HELL ADDS AN EMOTICON LIKE THAT IN A CHAPTER)

"I love you" he said, his voice hoarse and his eyes swirling with lust

"I-i love you too" i said catching my breath

"Now let's take this inside" Jack kissed me once again before he swiftly carried me off my feet. My legs wrapped around his torso and his hands holding my ass up supporting me from falling.

"Wait what about her?" i said looking at the blonde petite girl throwing daggers at us.

"Meh, i told North about her. He'll assign someone to do the job"

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Y'all Whats up. I finally decided to edit the chapters since i could barely read it without having to cringe each word. I mean i still cringe now but eh. Writing and reading a book are way too different things. I also decided to post more chapters in this book cuz all your comments amuse me 😂.

If you like this chapter don't forget to vote, comment and share to all your peeps.