"Opposite Attracts"

Edited on 6/16/20 at 3:45 in the morning

I am so tired rn. I just finished painting like an hour ago and i just ran out of white paint. I wanna cry but at the same time i don't cuz it's tiring sooo imma just edit mah book....

I stirred as i felt myself getting lifted slowly.

Hmmmm. This is comfy.

Wait..... TF

My eyes widened as i took in everything around me. I was floating on a freaking burnt down house while the moon shone above me giving me enough light to see.

"Your name is y/n, you possess the ability to produce fire" the man in the moon said

"Wait? Where am i? Who are you? Why am i here?" i asked him while i was being gently placed on the ground, but to my dismay he didn't answer

I slowly walked towards the forest near the burnt down house, hoping to ask people about this place.

The corner of my lips turned upwards as i saw people walking on a bridge near a camp. They laughed to each other, throwing their heads back as they walked.

"Hey, excuse me, Where am i?" i asked a girl around my age but she just ignored me.

Fine, ignore me. I'm not asking you anyway

I stood in front of an elderly woman and began to ask her

"Hey, my name is—" i started. I didn't even get to finish my sentence before she just walked through me. My eyes widened with shock. Panic and adrenaline filled my system as i dashed back in the forest. Tears pricking my eyes as i ran and ran.

What is happening to me? This must be a dream right? A sick nightmare. Any time now, i would just wake up and go downstairs, greeting my mom good morning as i head outside, ready to gather some firewood. Right?

I looked back and screamed in terror as i saw fire trailing behind me. I cried harder, looking back as i ran. With my eyes looking back and my legs dashing forward, i accidentally  bumped into something hard. I hissed in pain as i felt myself burning slightly. I crouched down hugging my legs, hoping to cope with the stinging pain in my body.

"Shit" i heard a voice said

I looked up ready to look into what i bumped into or rather whom i bumped into

A man around my age was standing in front of me. He was wearing a blue hoodie paired with brown pants and a staff placed in his hands. He had white hair that looked so soft that i would die to run my hand through it and blue eyes that seemed to have the ability to drown you in them. He was no doubt the most handsome creature I've ever laid my eyes to.

"I-im sorry" i said as i continued looking at him since i was still crouched down on the ground

"It's okay— woah goddammit" his eyes widen as he saw the problem that i created. Flying behind me, he began putting out the fire which was now creating a small forest fire that was just trailing behind me a few minutes ago.

I watched him as he pointed his staff towards the fire, putting it out completely. I hissed in pain as a snowflake fell on my skin. He looked at me as he put out the last fire and flew towards me.

"Are you Y/N?" he asked, landing quite gracefully in front of me.

"Umm yeah?" i said. Something flashed in his eyes as he pulled me in a hug. I once again hissed in pain as i felt myself getting burned. I heard him hiss too before he pulled away.

"The man in the moon told me you're my mate" he said, bruises visible in his face

"What?"

"He told me to look for a girl named y/n who can create light wherever she goes, cause he said we are destined"

"What? No. I don't even know where i am. A mate is the last thing on my mind right now" i said. A flash of hurt was visible in his eyes before he covered it with a smile.

"Come with me, I'll take you to a place where your questions would be answered"

Something in me clicked and the next thing i knew i was flying up in the air.

I could fly??!! COOL

"Come on, show me the way" i smirked

He smirked back before he flew rapidly before me.

.....👽.....👽.....👽.....

"So this is it?" i said looking at the elves dashing back and forth

"Yep" he said

"OMG You're back! DID YOU FIND HER?!? OMG" a woman with wings flew into Jack and began shaking him. I tried to stifled a gigle but unfortunately i cannot contain it. I  burst out laughing which resulted in her finally realizing that I'm right behind Jack. She looked at me with excitement in her eyes before she hugged me....... tightly might i add.

"Okay, ....can't .....breath" i managed to breathe out

"Oh sorry" she said

"Tooth, where's North?" Jack asked on what i presume is the Toothfairy or just Tooth

"He's in his workplace i think"

After she said that, Jack wasted no time in grabbing my shirt into this so called North's workplace, next thing i knew, is that i was sitted on a chair and was being completely interrogated by North which now i knew is Santa Clause against my will

"Y/n. You and Jack are destined to be with each other"

"Dude stop. We can't even touch each other without hurting each other. We're completely opposite" i argued one more

"Well darling, opposite attracts. You know that" he said with a smirk as if he's teasing me

"The only way you could touch each other without hurting one another is by a kiss. Furthermore this action would strengthen your bond"

"Bullshit. How do you even know—"

I said before i was cut off when Jack himself placed his lips on mine, i wasted no time in kissing him back. It hurts at first, but i ignored it. The feeling of his lips on mine is just amazing, even though his lips were cold i actually enjoyed kissing him. As we were totally making out, did the pain subsided and turned into passion before it was beginning to turn into lust.

A cough startled me and i immediately pulled away. I realized North was still in the room and he saw us making out like two horny mates. I blushed profusely before lowering my head.

Gosh, i let myself lost control. I almost wanna take him right there and then. Holy macaroni and cheese WHAT THE HECK JUST HAPPENED?!?!

"So darling do you wanna get this mate thing a shot?" Jack smiled, and no it's not some teasing smile but an actual genuine smile. I stood up from my chair and traced my index finger lightly on his neck

"Only of you can handle the heat" i seductively bit my neck. He looked shocked for a moment before before he pulled me towards him and grabbed my chin to make me look up at him. He traced his thumb on my lips, his lips dangerously close to mine.

"You know I'm up for it baby" he smirked

"HEY THIS IS MY WORKSHOP! GET A ROOM!" North yelled behind us

Author's note: Hello wonderful amazing readers. Holy crap, this book has 10k  views. Thank you so so much! I honestly don't think this book would be found nor someone would read it because my writing is just bad. But anyways Thank u

Asian moms be strict when it comes to chores

If you're still reading this then god bless u for listening to my various and annoying rants because i just had to put it in here cause i ain't got no friends to talk to so yeah.... BYEEEE