"Drunk or not?"

A/N: Credits to the art which i don't own.. I forgot who made it though.. If you knew by any chance, please tell me so i could give credit...

The music is blaring, people are dancing into the beat and some people are drunk. Just a normal Christmas eve party held at North's place you know? I am usually not the type to go to parties you know but Tooth invited me and i don't want to decline because i might sound rude to her so i agreed. Turns out it was the worse decision of my life. What could an introverted, awkward, socially isolated guardian do at a wild party?

"Y/N? Oh there's the guardian of Spring I've been looking for" The leprechaun chimed as i crouched down his cute height

"Umm hi, Have you seen Tooth?" i asked politely. We don't want the leprechaun to get more wilder than he is now would we?

"Tooth? " he asked, completely confused

"Oh ummm,a guardian, the winged fairy, the one who's obsessed with teeth as you can see in her name, Tooth?" I asked once more hoping he would understand or at least remember her in his drunken state.

"Ohh the annoying one, she's at the bar talking to the kangaroo" he said

I stiffled a laugh before politely thanking him and flying towards the bar. As i approached it, i could already see Tooth and Bunny talking and laughing with each other.

Great. Just great.

"Ohh umm hi Tooth" i greeted awkwardly "Bunny, how are you both?"

"Oh nothing just talking about random stuff you know. Wanna order a drink?" She asked, i was about to boldly decline but she cut me off "One Cherry Blossom please"

"If you need anything, I'll be here at the bar okay?" Tooth said before continuing her conversation with the kangaroo

"Okay, I'll just be outside" i said before getting the drink Tooth ordered and flew outside

The wind greeted me as i opened the window. The wind was chilly as usual and you can still see and hear the party going on inside so i flew towards the roof.

Hoping to see no one, i saw Jack Frost instead. Now, i wouldn't mind talking to the Guardian of Fun but I've developed a tiny tad of feelings towards him over the past years of him being my bestfriend and i don't think i would want to talk to him right now based on his current state.

"Ohhh Y/N!! I didn't know you'd come" he slurred as he giggled. Forget about being tipsy, he's full ass drunk.

"Yeah, couldn't believe it either. I think you should go home already" i said grabbing the bottle of wine on his hands.

"Noooooo i don't wannaaa" he whined like a kid who didn't get any presents on Christmas. Such a dork he is. Just one of the reasons why i like him

"Jack you're drunk, i don't even think you could fly anymore" i stated as i continued to try to grab the wine he's holding far away from me on his left hand. Unknowingly i was already straddling him by now.

"Are you sure about that missy?" He said looking into my eyes, still not giving me the bottle of wine

"Yes, now give me the — FUCK" i said before Jack gave me the bottle and literally jumped off the roof.

"Wait JACK!! JESUS!! " i said trying to carry his weight and fly at the same time. Oh and i dropped the bottle of wine by now if you're wondering. This man seriously needs to lose some weight

"Hmmmm... Hold tight Daisy" he said before grabbing my waist with his right hand and flying full speed on the air. I hugged him and straddled my legs around him so i wouldn't fall.
I looked at him and stared at his features. His snow like hair flew around the air and his blue eyes shone as the moon hits it. And his lips. Dont even get me started on his lips.

Wait a minute. Why am i straddling him? I could fly.

I let go of him and acted as if i was falling. Why? Because I'm bored and i just wanted to see his reaction.

"JACKKKK!!!" I screamed as i continued acting. Pfttt Emma Watson who? I deserve some award here people

"Y/N!" Jack flew towards me in fast speed and catched me in no time. He was holding me bridal style by now and hugging me tightly

"D-don't ever do that again" he said while shaking.. Awww he cares

"Jack you're completely drunk" i said trying to hold my laughter "I could fly, remember?" i said as i flew in front of him

"W-why would you do that? I was so nervous i-i though s-something bad was going to happen, i-i was scared, i was –" he said before i cut him off with a kiss. I didn't even know where i got the confidence to do so but I just did

Our cold lips collide in a soft kiss as our lips danced in sync. Remember in the movies you would feel sparks and  feel butterflies in your stomach? I used to think that's bullshit but i kid you not, that is happening to me right now.

When i pulled away i saw a shocked Jack staring right back at me and at that moment, everything i felt was gone and was replaced with sadness, guilt and regret.

"I-i shouldn't have done that, i-I'm so sorry, i-i like you and i thought, i mean, maybe, I- why don't we just forget it okay? " i said feeling hurt inside

I was about to fly away when Jack grabbed my arms and pulled me towards him for a kiss. His arms were wrapped around my waist as he kissed me slowly. I smiled through the kiss and kissed him back before wrapping my arms around his neck. Fuck. Is this really happening right now? Butterflies filled my stomach as we kissed each other until we're out of breath. When we pulled away, i saw him breathing heavily and grinning at me.

"I like you too. Took so long for you to confess" Jack laughed

"Look who's talking" i said before pulling away from his embrace "Let's go back, Tooth's probably worried looking for me by now"

"Sure, race you back to North's place" Jack said before flying away

"It's on, you snowflake" i said, catching up to him

"Oh we're on the nickname basis now, are we? " Jack said

"Shut up!! " i said as i blushed hard

Let's just say going to the party as
an introverted, awkward, socially isolated guardian wasn't that bad of an idea after all.....

A/N:
A big fat sana oll...

Two chapters in a day? Whattt?? Wohoo let's congratulate our author who haven't updated in 4 months.....

Thanks once again guys for being patient... I swear i really took some time writing this just so i could update at least before Christmas.... It's currently 1:57 here in the Philippines and i still haven't taken a bath yet... So yeah.. Filipinos can relate... Lezz gooo

Also my phone is at 6% already. Skl

Love you alll and Merry Christmas