"Gone"

A/N: I love that picture ^^^

Warning: Incredibly heartbreaking... If u don't like sad stories... Then skip if u want

Jack's pov

I ran and ran not even caring if I'm freezing the whole forest.

I lost her. I lost the only person i love. I lost my mate. Why her? Why not me? Why does she even need to go? But we promised never to leave each other.

"I love you Jack. That's why we need to make a promise for each other okay?" she said gleefully

"Sure you idiot"

"Hey I'm not an idiot" she said punching my chest lightly "Anyways, whatever happens, even if we're fighting we will never leave each other okay?"  she said as she pecked my cold lips

"okay"  i said grabbing her waist and pulling her towards me to capture her lips on mine. My cold lips warmed because of her kisses. She grabbed my hair and pullled it lightly causing me to groan. I pulled away before i could lost control in any second now but not before biting her bottom lip. My action caused her to moan.

Damn i love that sound. That's the greatest music i could ever hear. I love her moans, i love the way she shivered under my touch, i love the way she immediately surrenders after i kiss her, i love the way she tries to be dominant but failed, i love her.

Now she's gone, gone forever. I stopped running amd fell into my knees. The atmosphere became cold and ice spread throughout the forest, freezing anything around me. I couldn't control it. I couldn't control my powers. I can't stop myself from being heartbroken. I need her.

Tears fell down my cheecks and the atmosphere became much colder.

Please y/n. Come back. If only i saved you. If  only i was strong enough to stop you.

TWO HOUR AGO

"Jack, darkness is spreading throughout the world. I am the only one who could stop this" y/n said. Y/n was an angel. A guardian angel. She guards all of the children in the world along with her companions, spreading light and protecting the children from any pain physically or mentally.

"Fuck those fucking demons" Jack cursed running his hand through his hair roughly

"Language Jack, or do i need to kiss that awful language away" she said trying to calm her mate down

Jack looked at her and hugged her. He burried his nose on the crook of her neck and inhaled her scent deeply.

"I prefer the latter" Jack said

Before she could do anything. Jack grabbed his face and kissed her roughly. She moans against the kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck. She pulled away before anything escalated.

"I need to do it" she said sadly whilst smiling

"No. We have to find another way -"

"Jack it's the only way. The prophecy states that a demon will rise from below creating destruction on Earth and bringing chaos anywhere. It said that only a guradian angel  from Earth can kill him" she said

The ground shook amd thunders erupted from afar. People's screams were heard not long from where they are.

"I'm sorry Jack. Always know that i love you. Always. I mean it" she said. She kissed him but passionately this time. She made him know how much he means to her and how she would do anything for him. Before he could even grab her and stop her,she spread her beautiful white wings apart and flew towards the demon.

Jack screamed her name before taking off after her. He flew fast, eager to save her but it was too late. Jack saw y/n on the floor, blood all over her as she struggled to crawl. The demon laughed and struck a sword into her heart. Y/n whispered something before the demon screamed in agony as fire appeared and burned him alive.

"Fuck. Y/n!" Jack yelled before rushing to y/n "Don't leave me please. I love you. We were supposed to have kids remember? Y-you will name it Rosie if it's a girl and Tyler if it's a guy r-remember? We still have a lot of plans together i—" Jack said but was cut off by y/n

"I love you too you dummy" she laughed lightly even if she's suffering so much. She hated to see him cry, she always wanted to be with him. Forever. But she has to be strong, she couldn't let Jack see that she's sad too or it'll break his heart even more. Y/n didn't want that, she'd rather suffer in pain physically and emotionally than seeing her beloved cry.

Jack hugged her as he cried. The place had gone quiet. The only sounds left were Jack's sobbing. From afar, the rest of the guardians watched in sorrow, they love y/n with all their hearts. She was always happy and kind. She became a daughter to North, a sister to Tooth, Bunny and Sandy and a lover to Jack. They knew Jack would be too sad to handle her death that he might end up freezing the world, so they knew they had to comfort him.

All of them walked up to Jack, tears in their eyes and hugged Jack.

"It's okay Jack. She'll always be in your heart" tooth said

"No she's gone... She's gone" Jack kept repeating before he flew into the forest.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Back to present time

Jack cried even harder. He couldn't take her death.

"I miss you already. Please come back" Jack said before he curled up into a ball and cried. Little did he know, that all the things in the world, living or non-living had already froze.

Author's note

Ayeee i know this is crappy and forgive me if there's any misspelled or grammatical errors, don't hesitate to tell me,cuz I'll change it. Also please bear with the amount of cringe in this chapter. I mean all my stories are cringy af... But you get the point.

Btw who hates coffee? Cuz i do

And who doesn't like strawberries? I do too

Also don't forget to like, comment and etc.

Bye